OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Need a US13 in the RT's. Had my sister line up for me at 1948, but the biggest they had was UK11. & they said they fit a bit small :frown:

Special edition signed card

PIcs of the kicks? Curious as to them "mids", the highs are too high for my liking... Can't see my self rockin em but oh well... Curious as to how many pairs 21M had....

Just got back from DSM , these are too nice in person and the quality is great
The box and dust bag are a nice touch also
:smokin

I was #7 on line, when I left there was a huge line and they were allowing people to buy 1 per style so pairs were goin quick

I aint seen this much action in this thread in a minute :lol:
Wonder how many people buying to wear
I don't think people will bite on the resell of these

So when are all white high tops ever going to drop?

They've skated around doing them straight up, but do things like drop all white pairs with clear soles and things like that. Or you could always iD a pair. Would love to see how it comes out.

Last edited:
Sz 7.5's on the mids please, They're slooooooowwwwllllyyyyy growin on me.... THe RT touch on the midsole was pretty dope, and the packaging is pretty ILL....

Def saw someone post on IG their order confirmation online but blurred out where it was from... SMH...

I'm sure someone on here knows, just give us the heads up after you've copped your pairs...

There's definitely going to be pairs to go around.. 151 Wooster was letting people get back in line after they copped 1 style to get another. Would say they prob had between 200-300 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom