OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Gotta have to settle with dragon scales and RRL

20240514_194358.jpg

I tried my pair on and they fit bigger than my regular AF1 sizing, which is a half size down. Looks like they fit a full size big, so I’m going to have to dump my pair…

I would just add a thick insole. I did that and it fits fine. Plus it's more comfortable to wear.

I just got my CPFM af1s… I’m usually a 10 1/2 but go down to a 10 in af1s and they’re still a little big.

Got my true size for the cpfm (sz 13). They fit a lil bigger than my other uptowns but not big enough where I would want to size down. Thick socks or insole if I wanted a tighter fit, but they’re good as is for me (I tie my laces)

Got my true size for the cpfm (sz 13). They fit a lil bigger than my other uptowns but not big enough where I would want to size down. Thick socks or insole if I wanted a tighter fit, but they’re good as is for me (I tie my laces)
Yeah, I agree on that. I’m hoping I can get more than two wears out of these before they start looking cooked.

I'm a size 9.5 in forces and idk if I should go down to 9 or even 8.5 for these cpfm's.

Waiting for more reviews so I can grab moss pair on secondary market.

IMG_6037.jpeg

$130 out the door at sm outlet. Could not afford to pass up. Should have got 2

I saw a **** ton of these at my Nike Outlet today, it was $139.99 BUT it was also labeled to having an "additional 30% off at the register."

The actual temptation to double-up on these right on the spot, literally a god damn full-size run on a shelf today in that Nike Outlet store

I saw a **** ton of these at my Nike Outlet today, it was $139.99 BUT it was also labeled to having an "additional 30% off at the register."

The actual temptation to double-up on these right on the spot, literally a god damn full-size run on a shelf today in that Nike Outlet store
Well damn. I might go get another pair.

Back
Top Bottom