OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

pimp.gif
 Quality is amazing

Last edited:
Would it kill Nike to throw us a bone and give the shoe an embroidered swoosh at the lace/toebox? Those Black and Gold are a definite pick up for me, as long as they don't end up being limited as hell. And I'm not traditionally a mid guy.

comparison pic between AF1 x RT mid and Lunar Force UNDFTD Hi

pic courtesy from my friend

how can you call mid if it has same height with high ?

pretty much. the mid is basically a high and the high is higher. I don't know what those boot are :lol:

Those mids are okay.
You can Id a pair just like that on nikeid for 140 if you want a low and in leather.

Would it kill Nike to throw us a bone and give the shoe an embroidered swoosh at the lace/toebox? Those Black and Gold are a definite pick up for me, as long as they don't end up being limited as hell. And I'm not traditionally a mid guy.

I've heard the embroidered toe swoosh will be returning soon.

I just traded my Kobe 9 Elite ASG/Devotion/Maestro or w/e you wanna call them for the RT + AF1 Mids. I think I came out on top with the trade. Pretty stoked right now! 8)

I just traded my Kobe 9 Elite ASG/Devotion/Maestro or w/e you wanna call them for the RT + AF1 Mids. I think I came out on top with the trade. Pretty stoked right now!
glasses.gif
that what i beliebe too. i never liked kobes...!

Last edited:
Glad whoever wanted RT's actually got them, truthfully I think are :x , heres some releases coming soon no dates

488298-617

488298-050

488298-143

Back
Top Bottom