OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

That's what I like to see..
maxresdefault (1).jpg

Am I the only one that didn’t receive a confirmation email from SVD? They did deduct my account though

I am completely flabbergasted by how these Linens have flown off the shelves and online, yet… GOAT prices are steady barely over retail.

Doesnt make sense to me either. Like people are breaking even or losing money when they try to resell em but we STILL cant cop for retail. The ****

SNS said I lost but now I won ? lol

Yo ss and amm please select winners already

I don’t need 5 pair of these
Now that I think about it I think I did get the L notification from them on Wednesday. They have that redraw option when you sign up. They probably let the pairs they didn’t sell in store go. Mine is shipping from Belgium.

Remembered too late. Opened SNKRS at 9:06 central and launch was already closed.

These low resell prices looking a lil funny. Kinda makes me wonder if a retailer(s) is behind it or the resell platforms have bot farms.

Been wondering when sales for that pair would be available, those go too hard. Just wish they had my size and would’ve pulled

Am I the only one that didn’t receive a confirmation email from SVD? They did deduct my account though

I'd reach out to them.

From them I received order confirmation, and shipping, but now the charge has disappeared. Package has moved from Spain to Belgium currently. No delivery ETA yet tho.

Anyone know if the charge disappearing is normal for an international order?

Social Status just sent me an L. Waiting on APB and AMM to do the same… lol. I’ve already doubled up…

Back
Top Bottom