OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

$160 is cheaper than what I paid for them at UNDFTD when they originally dropped. Would of been cool if they dropped them with the lasering. Also, are the 95’s still coming, too ?

$160 is cheaper than what I paid for them at UNDFTD when they originally dropped. Would of been cool if they dropped them with the lasering. Also, are the 95’s still coming, too ?

Stash teased an Air Max Day 2025 drop for the 95’s but kind of backtracked on it…I wouldn’t be surprised if both pairs dropped at, or around, the same time honestly…

1721778253024.gif

Those waterproof joints got HEAVY wear during the Michigan winters. It was great being able to trek through the snow faded as hell, going from party to party, and not worry a bit about my sneakers lol. Good times. :lol: :pimp:

AF1’s are already nearly indestructible, but the Stash’s being weather resistant really pushed them over the top…One of the easiest shoes to turn into beaters…No question purchase…

While they’re out here bringing back heavy hitters, maybe the original Stash High’s deserve another drop…

Back
Top Bottom