OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

1727050671975.png

1727050689882.png

1727050743201.png

I wonder if the yellow pair is actually water proof. the material seems stiffer/thicker than others
It’s not. There was a different University Gold pair that was and someone at Nike got confused and did weird things with the COTM stock photos.

Hmm Steven Victor is Pusha T manager. He has a dog on his Forces. "For All My Dogs", Drake has a thing for dogs (not in a way you think) . Still throwing shots 🤔🤔🤔. Don't mind me, I'm at work, bored. 😂😂😂🤔

Hmm Steven Victor is Pusha T manager. He has a dog on his Forces. "For All My Dogs", Drake has a thing for dogs (not in a way you think) . Still throwing shots 🤔🤔🤔. Don't mind me, I'm at work, bored. 😂😂😂🤔
Lol that's the logo for his label victor victor.

Steven Victor was also Pop Smokes manager and the label looked promising before Pop passed, not really sure if they are working with anyone else besides Pusha at this time.

If I'm not mistaken Nigo also designed the logo (long before FATD existed).

Need 2 of these once they hit sale

These are FIRE!!!!!! Yea, I need parts as well.

None of these look like they for the fellas but we know Nike likes to play (modernize/ bastardize) the AF1 so this is the norm.

I remember Nike put out an official statement a year or two ago that they would slow down on AF1s.

I wonder when that will happen. They still giving the people **** we never asked for or needed.

It feels like the AJ1 and dunk have been the dancer shoe of choice since the Americas next best dance crew days fwiw.

Back
Top Bottom