OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Apologies if this is in the wrong thread

My family asked what I wanted for my birthday and I decided on AF1s using their favourite colours.
Here's the design
Screenshot_20241010_162450_Gallery.jpg

Ordered on 27th September and left Vietnam on 6th October.
Arrived in Scotland on 10th Oct (coincidentally the big day) via HK, Singapore, China, Thailand, India, Germany and England.
But I'm away so got bro to do unboxing lol
VID-20241010-WA0048_1.gif

VID-20241010-WA0064_1_1.gif

My family asked what I wanted for my birthday and I decided on AF1s using their favourite colours.
Here's the design

Arrived in Scotland on 10th Oct (coincidentally the big day) via HK, Singapore, China, Thailand, India, Germany and England.

I'm a sticker for gum soles. Dope pair especially as a gift.

Nike really pushing new line’s button. Let’s see what happens.
These are so lazy, the leather looks good but this is one of the few times an "aged" look would have added to the shoe.

Definitely needed some color, they could have added the red mask accents somewhere even if they used mini swooshes.

Also, white outsoles is an auto skip for many myself included.

Here's the design

I personally feel any ID done anyone, is always 🔥. And these are dope. Love the "Family" on the back. 🫡

And those Jason Voorhees. ShoebakerAtl did them first (as far as I know). I feel like they could used the "embossed" Look that is on the Halloween joints, would have work way better on the Voorhees. And I agree the aged look would have look better.

I feel (i feel a lot 😂⏸️🤔) I should knkw this. But was the Ice Cubes (Friday) canvas? I just copped the leather pair from Shiekh for $72. They are marked down to 89 but you get 20% off with code XTR20. But was the ones Ice Cube on, canvas?

These are so lazy, the leather looks good but this is one of the few times an "aged" look would have added to the shoe.

Definitely needed some color, they could have added the red mask accents somewhere even if they used mini swooshes.

yea the all white is def too plain, but it may be a calculated move on their part if new line goes after them

You don't like white on whites?

Back
Top Bottom