OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

These should be hitting the U.S. by next week. Knicks colorway in white patent leather, embroidered swoosh, blue gel soles

You guys are right, those site are NOT LEGIT, they re-use pics from reputable sites like mita and atmos
aand they got everything from Moncler jackets to FSR on all the Jordans lool

Damn so no salmons anywhere? I gotta believe some random mom n pop or shoestore in japan or korea still has these chillin on a shelf... smh....

Welp, should have read this thread last night...I was hearing rumors that Nike was delaying the drop to Saturday so I held off doing research until today...but Lo and Behold Barneys drops @ 6:30am so I hopped on the chance.

I copped TTS though, now I am worried.

Last edited:
Welp, should have read this thread last night...I was hearing rumors that Nike was delaying the drop to Saturday so I held off doing research until today...but Lo and Behold Barneys drops @ 6:30am so I hopped on the chance.

well they run kinda big..did you get the size you usually get AF1s?

^ you grabbed yours half a size down, right? and they still felt big?

well they run kinda big..did you get the size you usually get AF1s?
 I haven't worn AF1's since back in 2006....so I wouldn't know to be honest lol.

^ you grabbed yours half a size down, right? and they still felt big?
i went half down from my jordans/nike. with thin socks they feel kinda loose..but the length is fine(they are wide imo). with normal socks they are perfect. i am 100% sure you half to size down by .5 from your other nike/jordans.

nah Nike EU doesn't ship to the US... There are ways around it but you have to have a EU shipping address (very doable via proxy services) and an EU based CC/paypal acct (alot harder to achieve), but many NTers do it... Not entirely sure how they get the CC/PP set up so that would be some nice info to know....

nah Nike EU doesn't ship to the US... There are ways around it but you have to have a EU shipping address (very doable via proxy services) and an EU based CC/paypal acct (alot harder to achieve), but many NTers do it... Not entirely sure how they get the CC/PP set up so that would be some nice info to know....
:smh:
man im never gonna get that pair
or the salmons
wish there was a crying emoticon :frown:

i went half down from my jordans/nike. with thin socks they feel kinda loose..but the length is fine(they are wide imo). with normal socks they are perfect. i am 100% sure you half to size down by .5 from your other nike/jordans.
repped for trying to help. ahhh the confusion!!! :lol:.

europe store has these in stock :smh:

the blk/gold
here is a store in greece that has the black/gold, they do ship international(if not mistaking around 20euros for shipping) and they are 100% legit and responsive..i hope they have your size:

http://www.retro23.gr/catalogue/detail.php?pro=6754&sub=685&cat=684
Repped
But :x at that currency conversion

EDIT: tried to rep but either my phone trippin or I'm out of reps
I will rep once I hit a desktop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom