OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

^^^^ Man, I copped those and was hyped to have a sorta, kinda purp high-esque pair. Returned them the same day I got them in the mail lol...they were just plain bad in the flesh.

Last edited:
wow no love for the purp mids.. i just picked those up last week.. they're way better than the gr crap cws that have come out recently.. this isn't 1999 so i'll take what i can get..

Wait, are there rumors of a flax retro?

check out RF's IG

Wait, are there rumors of a flax retro?

Son.

If they bring back the Flax joints....woooooow.

I'm in.

edit: just dawned on me who posted that pic...the hype train is pulling outta the station as I type. Curse you, Fieg.
I don't get it who is RF :nerd:
where's proof they releasing :nerd:
Who GOT A PIC :nerd:
What the ig handle :nerd:

wow no love for the purp mids.. i just picked those up last week.. they're way better than the gr crap cws that have come out recently.. this isn't 1999 so i'll take what i can get..
Wasn't feeling the distressed leather material, or whatever you want to call that.  Seemed way more pronounced in person to me.  
Ronnie Fieg.  IG is ronniefieg

I'm all in for the Flax retros. I ended up picking these up today. They look great in person.
2n9zyvm.jpg

^Just seen this online and had to come on NT to express my joy, ITS HAPPENING!!!!

Thank you Nike

Now I don't feel so bad about letting my Flax's go last year. Can't wait for these to drop if true.

I wonder if this will be a trend with Forces? We've seen retros of older joints already, but quite frankly, they were awful (I'm thinking Cocoa Snakes and the Un-Atmos joints).

If that is indeed a Flax retro, they look pretty decent quality-wise. If retros are coming AND they come correct with materials, shape, etc., color me excited. Finding size 11 pairs from that era and earlier is hard as hell.

Is there more proof besides that pic :nerd:
I'm hype
The material/color looks a lil different
But will still cop

Gotta see what those flaxes look like in person. I don't expect them to be exact but it could really go either way on wether they look good or bad. Pretty much all AF1s back then released with the same type of shape and quality of materials. Now you don't really know what you're getting. Although if they come out right I hope they do wheat lows.

I hope this is true and can't wait to see more/better pics

noticed the RF pics have what looks like a white tongue tag as opposed to the flax colored tongue tag on the OGs. So they could def be a retro version

Last edited:
Air Force 1 Mid
Flax/Flax-Outdoor Green
$125 | 715889-200

From Nike.com
Nov 1st

From Nike launch calendar
I guess some am1 are releasing with em in a pack
2 pairs minimum in release day
3 JUST in case after I get the first two and see quality
And maybe 4 if they sit and go in sale :lol:

Last edited: