OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

i've never felt so sick to my stomach just got cart jacked never felt so sick in my life 
frown.gif

Checked out finally. About to double up later when the line clears out at a local store. A friend is holding me a pair.

Here's to making moves on the internet at 8am in the comfort of my home rather then waiting in line locally, in 40 degrees rain.

Love you NT.
what sz.?

People are always lining up at stores on Saturdays where I live so standing in long lines isn't something i'll do. I refuse to stand in lines just so I might be able to get a shoe.
Word.  Even if I could've lined up for these (no local spots got them), I wouldn't.  Takes way more time and effort to do that.  

And the temps here are cold as **** this AM.  I'm not about that outdoorsman life.  

Can't believe I just woke up late forgetting about this shoe. Went onto Nike.com and all that's left is a 10 and 14. Hop onto footlocker and add an 11. Wait 25 minutes only to receive the sold out message. Immediately go back and add an 11.5, instant checkout no waiting, and bam, order confirmation

THANK YOU BABY JESUS!!!!

what sz.?

11. Got them for a friend.

Word.  Even if I could've lined up for these (no local spots got them), I wouldn't.  Takes way more time and effort to do that.  

And the temps here are cold as **** this AM.  I'm not about that outdoorsman life.  

I've never waited in line and I doubt I'll ever will. If I miss the online release then so be it. On to the next. Sneakers aren't that serious enough for me to get up and wait in line for hours or whatever. I just can't do it. If you are the type that waits, more power to you.

Sneakers aren't that serious enough for me to get up and wait in line for hours or whatever. I just can't do it. If you are the type that waits, more power to you.

im glad i came to realize that..

almost passed on these just cause i didnt want to pay retail, cause my buddy wasnt gonna be able to order them with their discount.

Got cart jacked on NDC, had a long night, couldn't find my wallet (still can't) to checkout, and couldn't remember them 3 numbers for nothing, SICK!

but they're not sold out everywhere

some places haven't even opened yet

Last edited:
The hype for these will wear off in a week or two, especially once ebay is flooded. Better trade em quick. :lol:

I'm gone laugh if these restock in stores and online once the smoke clears and Nike was holdin pairs like nike did with Kobe 9 elite after the initial release

Just deleted some comments. Some of you guys seem to have forgotten the buy sell trade rules on the site.

Walked right into my local mall and not a "Sole" in sight for the Flax mids. I was the first person there at 10am and walked out easily with my pair. The quality on these are really nice and for the old heads like me I'm sure you'll like these compared to the early 2000s Flax's.

For anyone trying to buy outside the US I just put a phone order in with ACK shoes in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Int'l shipping and they have a ton of sizes still available

Back
Top Bottom