OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Cool guys. Thanks for the info! Cleanest and Egaroc, would you say that applies to all AF1s, or just lows like Coordinate says?

I'll probably head into a store to try a few pairs on.

No prob. I can't speak for highs, as I've never owned a pair, but for me it applies to mids and lows.

Cool guys. Thanks for the info! Cleanest and Egaroc, would you say that applies to all AF1s, or just lows like Coordinate says?

I would say to all. Most my pairs are sz 10 (mostly hi's) n I'm a 10.5/11 in non af1 sneakers.
The only af1 that run tight on me are pre2004 pairs.
But def go to a store n try tts n .5 smaller. There's nothing worse than loose heel slipping af1's x(

Last edited:
If i knew earlier that that Niketalk hat was on ecapciy i def wouldve copped. Ecapcity always got them fire fitteds

i've asked this question earlier, and most people said to size 0.5 down. 

I have wider feet and went TTS, fits great. I wear an 8.5 with all AF1s.

Anyone have info on these?

Last edited:
IMO they ruin a lot of releases with lunar midsoles and on top of that pair having a lunar midsole theyre gonna put an icy sole on them thats gonna look like [emoji]128169[/emoji] after a while but hey i mean if u keep the rotation right, youll be able to keep the icy look. I never wore a pair of lunars/lunar fuses i bet theyre comfortable and lighter but i just cant give in.

I don't know if they have a size 13 but Jimmy Jazz in Bay Plaza in the Bronx (Bartow Ave) definitely has that shoe. You should give them a call
not sure about in-store but on the website theyre sold out of 13. I havent been craving them THAT much to do a google search for them but would like to snag a pair to have

hi bro, im on the same feet size like you

9.5 US on most my J's

10 US on Jordan 1's

but for AF1 LOW the 9.5US fit so big like a size 10US

im a wide feet, and I think I can get better comfort and fitting with a 9US

so for the OG AF1, means not the LUNAR FORCE 1

ill go for a size .5 down

get

9 US

I have wider feet and went TTS, fits great. I wear an 8.5 with all AF1s.

Anyone have info on these?

My friend that works for Nike told me that these will be dropping soon, as well as an all white pair and all black pair too.

Can someone explain what I'm looking at here?

Looks like some send help AF1's?

:wow: The Send Help colorway actually works on these too.

Been feeling in the Bhristmas spirit lately :pimp:
6718qh.jpg

10fcark.jpg

verfkm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom