OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by JRodski

some one said in the wdywt thread that the brown hi workboot force 1's were gonna re-release.... any truth to that?

also, i have found what just about seems like a fsr of the brown workboot force 1's on sneakerhead.com. think im gonna pull the trigger. they are145 shippin included....

upon further inspection it seems that sneakerhead.com has two different types of the af1 workboot, one pair is 175 and sold out and the other pair is 140 and has a fsr.... someone shed some light.
The older workboot is actually of better quality than the one that is about to drop.  The older one was a Supreme if im not mistaken, and the midsole was constructed of leather and had give. The new workboot is of less quality leather all around and has the hard rubber midsole like your traditional $88 AF1
If you can find the older pair for the same price as the newer one, Id rather go the old, as quality was better. 
Anybody know where i can find an older pair?

I'm looking forward to both of the workboot lows...price has got to be right though. Same for the highs.

Originally Posted by maulrat

I'm looking forward to both of the workboot lows...price has got to be right though. Same for the highs.

Workboot lows are I believe Premium AF1 so youre looking at 125-135...
Although im smh at Nike for dropping these newer ones so close to the previous Supreme release (close to NBA All star weekend) , that Supreme was tightly allocated and not available to any store that wanted it.  This release being a premium should be in almost every store that carries AF1, so you can say Nike almost did a test market for these gauged response and then made their adjustments.  I guess they figured they could sell more at 145 with less quality than 185 on the supremes. 

Good luck finding the older supremes.  They were a really dope release! 

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

damn man, solistik you still around? sell me them courirs. i need a second pair. 
Yeah, I'm still here. Check the site every so often looking for certain shoes here and there,
mainly Forces though. How you been man?

2db25f2e0be0b403066a618cca882800d092c8b.pjpg

Saw these at FTL the other day, didnt c em posted anywhere, prolly gonna cop dis weekend, nice n smooth

wow that db af1 is crazy, that leather looks crazy official, not sure whats on the toe box, other than that they official, might jum on those instead of the 3's... the iguana lows from the tech pack i beleive is ifre also

Just copped the Team Red Workboot Highs from my Niketown.

I'd post a pic, but no quality camera...I'm loving them so far
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im probably like the only one in this thread who dosent like the work boots, they just not that fresh to me. these are the iguana lows that i think are sick.. they supposed to be scuff proof

e66069.jpg

gotcha, thanks man will do, hope they still on sale w/free ship and have my size by tommrw morn, cant wait!!!!!!!

gotcha, thanks man will do, hope they still on sale w/free ship and have my size by tommrw morn, cant wait!!!!!!!

whats good with this years halloween air force 1, i loved the savage beast pair from last year, i wonder if they gonna drop a pair this year... the db air force ones are mine, i hope its an easy cop...

We probably would have seen something by now if there was a halloween pair coming out. Seeing how many pairs ended up at the outlets last year though, I wonder if they're not going to shelve the idea this year.

Back
Top Bottom