OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

yeah b those are fresh too n i like the freshness of the seersucker pack, also, these are a must, i had to get em, best of both world...LOL

i was debating on getting those after passing on the wheat mids. shameful i know, but i didnt think theyd sell out like that. those lows are a nice fall/winter alternative to timbs. im just tryna cut back my spending this year and buy a new car.

i was debating on getting those after passing on the wheat mids. shameful i know, but i didnt think theyd sell out like that. those lows are a nice fall/winter alternative to timbs. im just tryna cut back my spending this year and buy a new car.
do ur thing homie, always remember tho that theres always another saturday, keep it up b

Just got blk/blk tec tuff highs for 72 shipped no box, had the lows so i know the quality aint the best but couldnt turn them down

I saw some all whites with gum bottom lows on the net about a month ago, but can remember where nor can I find them for sale. They have like a croc type leather. There are red and navy pairs too. Any one know if they dropped already?

I saw some all whites with gum bottom lows on the net about a month ago, but can remember where nor can I find them for sale. They have like a croc type leather. There are red and navy pairs too. Any one know if they dropped already?
yeah they dropped. My local city gear has all of them, white, black, red and navy in stock.

Back
Top Bottom