OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I forgot to check how deep the line was when I left but it took a while cause people are asking to get more than 1 thing signed. ...staff kept sayING 1 but haze the nice guy doing it for the peeps!! Super chill dude

yooo chill with all thattt

Quality is better than the black low cmft sp

not sure if im regretting getting the box signed but signed shoes looked :smokin :x

Last edited:
thank you so much to the 2 guys here on NT who took care of me on this release. can't wait to get my pair on my feet. outstanding :nthat:

Swear....if I didn't just buy black cmft lows & undftd suede lows....I would've been all over those Hazes. Don't really need another shoe so similar though. Plus, it's a heavy weekend with so many other releases

I hate signatures on things but the Haze forces in that auction look way better like that, still meh though.

yeah man for sure. i've met some real nice people on here. from a free swoosh account to countless pairs for retail or less to great prices on vintage forces. nothing like being on NT :nthat:
yo that is really nice, thats why we can call this a commnunity. This should happen more often tho...but on some real **** that right there made my day, respect to all yall, love is love [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji]

Any word on quality for the bhm? A local store posted em on ig... But have yet to c em on person

The Haze's are seriously tempting me...

I've been looking for a pair of the '13 HTM's for a minute but I can't find them in my size...Might have to just say forget it and go with the Haze instead...

I would take a 10.5 in the HAZE's if anyone is going down to MERCER21

LOVE TO SEE THESE LISTS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom