OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I know how people feel about the AJF's lol, but ive wanted these for a while for some reason, not sure if ill ever wear them or not. copped for 69.95 DS with different box
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yo, Kev, your kid's collection smashes 90% of these kids today!
i want him to grow up to be a sneaker celeb. kinda like franalations except my little boy is handsome (and probably bigger already at 2 years old). we're teaching him how to put the shoes on, take a pic, post the pic, put the shoes back, and go barefoot rest of the day.

and BIP, that first pair is a crazy match but that second pair is really fricken nice man.

Last edited:
i want him to grow up to be a sneaker celeb. kinda like franalations except my little boy is handsome (and probably bigger already at 2 years old). we're teaching him how to put the shoes on, take a pic, post the pic, put the shoes back, and go barefoot rest of the day.

and BIP, that first pair is a crazy match but that second pair is really fricken nice man.

Hahahaha!

I heard his first words were, "VVVVVVVNDS"

I suggest you move islands though. Annual precipitation totals in Honolulu might be an obstacle to "puddle splash pics."

Yo fam, I know im pushing my luck but is there anywhere I can find 11/11.5 in the Hazes? And any news on the clot lunars?

any news about this ?

Wednesday 11[sup]th[/sup]  February

Nike Air Force 1 Elite ‘All Star’ QS (white/white-chrome): $199.95

any news about this ?

Wednesday 11[sup]th[/sup]
 February

Nike Air Force 1 Elite ‘All Star’ QS (white/white-chrome): $199.95
the star studded one all white with visible air, i already posted couple pages behind

i like those celines. looks like they'd add a good 4" to your height. that would put me over 5' and i could finally ride splash mountain!

Back
Top Bottom