OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Now im debating on either nylon or leather straps.

Theses are my poor mans Hi YOTR. I can afford to buy the lows, but right now my lady would throw a fit as I agreed no high dollar shoes for a while lmao. Stay single guys.
I like the red strap.
Fyi YOTR are orange n not red unless I'm seeing it wrong.

I like the red strap.
I believe its nikes Crimson orange, or redish/orange color. Ive only seen them in person like once for a second.

For the id I thought it be best to go with straight red over the orange.

Some mids I recreated that I probably won't ever order:

I love the air force 1 low white.

I buy a pair of them every summer.

The basic outfit that I wear with it (In the summer):

- Light Denim, with and withoutcuts

- Oversized White tee

- G- Shock watch

Love the shoe since Ive first bought my air force 1 mid black in 2010, with my first paycheck ever! I was 15 at that time.

So there are sizes under 8? I'm trying to get these for my girl who wears a women 6.5 which will be a size 5 in men.

No. I think somebody answered you previously about that sz in black. SUPREME only released sz 8 and up. The only sz that were smaller are the REDs released on NDC.

I wanted a 7 in red when Supreme released all 3 colors, but they didnt have anything smaller than a 8. Missed the NDC release of red, so they've become a faint memory to me now.

If you're looking forthat sz in black, youll be looking a while, until somebody posts up a fake black pair on ebay in that sz.

Last edited:
I looked on IG and couldn't find any Pics of the iridescent's with Cracking or anything like someone stated??

has anyone else?

I like the red strap.

I believe its nikes Crimson orange, or redish/orange color. Ive only seen them in person like once for a second.

For the id I thought it be best to go with straight red over the orange.
They are red. Not orange. I still have mine.

They took that option down right?
yeah, can still use the gradient sole tho

Last edited:
I got these too and the leather is terrible. Its bends, it doesn't crease! LOL I still rock mine occasionally doe..
Got a new pair of Futuras in, jeah!
yea i guess bend is a better description for thenm lol, once it bends and u put them away after wearing them it seems to stay the same way it was bent

Back
Top Bottom