OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

thank you! Rep given. I figured with all the wanna be bloods in Atlanta that these would fly off the shelf!
[emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

Act early cause I have only seen them in city gear . You right about the wanna be bloods I'm sure they will be gone soon

Sitting on the shelves in Atl

Which city gear?

Those flax are the only mids I think would ever touch my feet. Coulda got them a month or so ago for like $250 but passed.

Im just a sucker for that wheat/timb color. No way Im paying anything over $300.

I will stomp on someone for the flax hi's.

Last edited:
I got my flaxes by luck. Just walked into a HOH after work on Saturday and the last pair on the shelf in the window was my 9.5 ...didnt expect them to have any. Still haven't worn em though, definitely looking forward to the Hi tops though.

Dudes are really asking 400 for Flaxes on eBay.
sick.gif
mean.gif
That's what happens when pairs Dry up!

Man, I sold over 12 pairs of Flaxs for anywhere from $180-210 shipped when they dropped

and people were complaining then about the price!  
laugh.gif

Bet your kicking yourself now for sleeping on that price!

That's what happens when pairs Dry up!

Man, I sold over 12 pairs of Flaxs for anywhere from $180-210 shipped when they dropped

and people were complaining then about the price!  :lol:

Bet your kicking yourself now for sleeping on that price!
I'm not, I have a pair but congratulations on your profit.

the flax highs dropping tho, plus the red suedes are in every footlocker

every footlocker I've been in anyway

boys gotta step out

I've been telling all my dudes in store is the new internet
I prefer the term wheats
I mean flax works for then actual flax
But idk I prefer wheats :lol:

Do you guys think Nike will ever retro the 92 purple/ white highs or what other ones would you guys like to see retro. Dudes be puttin ne on some ones I never knew of

@TTbeezy  they were supposed to as a NYC drop. They had that whole 1 World voting thing at like foot locker 34th, transit, and ntny back then. 

I think mark smith lasers won philly.

We gotta petition for Nike to actually follow through with what they say.

Back
Top Bottom