OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

yeah the first two pics are womens from what i've seen so far. Hope Nike release them in Mens tho along with the Velvets.

Those red lux's will be copped, instead of the black pair now

Last edited:
My last Id came in!

m2dl0.jpg

Inspired by

2drsas2.gif

Last edited:
I went to hoh today and copped these with ease people are not too big on Air Forces is around here

I received my liberty AF1 from Nike the box label says $100 but Nike want to charge us $125 I'm going to hit them up I want my $25 back smh :smh:  

good luck with all that

the 2005 air jordan 4 white (laser) came with a shirt & cap...yet totaling up the SUGGESTED retail prices on the shoe box tag, shirt & cap came nowhere near the $200+(ship charges) they charged online for that package...all three items came with price tags

i'm sure others can cite examples as well

this package here is my example

Last edited:

I received my liberty AF1 from Nike the box label says $100 but Nike want to charge us $125 I'm going to hit them up I want my $25 back smh 
mean.gif

I thought I saw and realized that too!!!! Did they give it back?! . I mean I guess it's [Manufacture Suggested Retail Price]? SMH Let me know if they do that. I may call in the morning tomorrow.

that internet rep biitch wasn't trying to do sh*t she kept saying i will relay the problem to the proper channels thank you for your feedback smh i kept telling her its not good business to show two prices and cheat the consumer especially long time loyal customers but no luck 
mean.gif

talked to them for about 2 hours on lower the prices or getting me promo credit.. no luck smh.. NDC becoming trash

I thought I saw and realized that too!!!! Did they give it back?! . I mean I guess it's [Manufacture Suggested Retail Price]? SMH Let me know if they do that. I may call in the morning tomorrow.

that internet rep biitch wasn't trying to do sh*t she kept saying i will relay the problem to the proper channels thank you for your feedback smh i kept telling her its not good business to show two prices and cheat the consumer especially long time loyal customers but no luck :smh:  

did you guys not read my post earlier? did you check your order confirmations and see how much you got charged? my "promotional savings" on my confirmation was automatic. I didn't use a code or anything

did you guys not read my post earlier? did you check your order confirmations and see how much you got charged? my "promotional savings" on my confirmation was automatic. I didn't use a code or anything

Charged $125 I spoke to the rep for like 15mins was getting no where real quick so I gave up lol

if yall are trippin over $25, you should probably not be buying shoes. i understand that its the principal, but if they said the wrong price tag was printed, than so be it. if yall dont like it, then return them. wasting time arguing with a rep costs more than $25 imo. especially if its for 2 hours.

if yall are trippin over $25, you should probably not be buying shoes. i understand that its the principal, but if they said the wrong price tag was printed, than so be it. if yall dont like it, then return them. wasting time arguing with a rep costs more than $25 imo. especially if its for 2 hours.
TELL EM :smh: :smh: :smh:

its the principal at the end of the day but your right 2 hours is a force I gave up real quick wasn't worth the aggravation. Nike should of bit the bullet and returned the $25 as credit for their mistake.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom