OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Cmft mid.

Any one know if the lady liberties will restoc again? i flunked out today on the NIke UK website. :frown:

Any one know if the lady liberties will restoc again? i flunked out today on the NIke UK website. :frown:

Sorry to hear ... NYC has gotten quite a few restocks for back to school but haven't seen the Lady Liberty pop up yet. What size are you looking for?

i have been lookin for 04' olympic lows (silver toe cap) black, green and red joints for a good four years.. they keep escaping me..and the mita lows.. smh ever feel like some shoes you just arent meant to have?.

:lol: people are "willing" because they think they're gonna have something limited/hyped. That **** is garbage and if you can convince yourself they're worth a dollar over retail then you are a moron and deserve to have your money taken.
that applies to any hyped sneaker /JB retro ever though

that applies to any hyped sneaker /JB retro ever though
Ehh, kinda. But theres a difference between paying retail which is already too high and paying 5 times retail because some dude attached a bunch of logos to it... the shoe itself isn't rare or "premium" if anything it's less rare than most customs because they are making size runs of these monstrosities.

i have been lookin for 04' olympic lows (silver toe cap) black, green and red joints for a good four years.. they keep escaping me..and the mita lows.. smh ever feel like some shoes you just arent meant to have?.
I've seen a lot of nds pairs go for the dirts. You gotta be sleeping my dude. What sz?

This is what i get for being at the beach and not placing a bid days before [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
(only defect was that... THEY WERE TRIED ON)[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]

I been looking for,

red sheed lows
05 halloween joints
Red bobbito his

Seem like they dont exist in 10.5. I dont buy or wear size 10 or 11 forces. Size 10.5 is just righ.

Back
Top Bottom