OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Played out High's came in today, thanks to the homie for the halp! :nthat:

Last edited:
Anyone know if the Flax Mids are going to restock again at FL or Nike.com? Still kicking myself for missing the restock.

To those who are still looking for a pair of the Nai Ke Highs, InStyleShoes is having a $15 off all orders (except SLAM magazine) until Monday (10/19).

Use the code  ISS15NT  to take the $15 off. Visit the Current Coupon Codes thread for details.

i dont think af1s are played just are not as desirable as before like dunk sbs... but still a solid shoe in general... for example the white on white will always get love... i have cutdown on af1s heavy but still like them... those purple joints will be copped though... 1 model i cant stand is the mids but the lows and highs are dope

I told myself no more purple shoes a few weeks ago because I have way too many. Don't know if I can pass on these, so damn clean. Only problem is white soles turn to **** after two wears.

Do the women's af1 sizings only go up to a size 10 for men? I'm a 10.5 so this is sucks big time for me if that's the case.

Back
Top Bottom