OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

and sad part is they are going to keep coming in here and asking as release date approaches

Last edited:
Enough on the flaxes, I got a question related to forces I can't find an answer to. Do old forces have the crumbling and deterioration issues older retros like jordans do?

Can someone PM me a link to the product page for the wheats as soon as it goes live? preferably a link straight to a 9.5

Got my eye on a few forces I had in high school and college that I wish I saved. Back then I was wearing them out and tossing them:smh:

Enough on the flaxes, I got a question related to forces I can't find an answer to. Do old forces have the crumbling and deterioration issues older retros like jordans do?

It's a slab of rubber like the Jordan Is so I can't recall ever hearing about or seeing crumbled Force soles. It can get dry, but it's still wearable like that.

It's more common for shoes like these to have popped air and a lot of trek on the soles on used pairs.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Speaking of grumpy old sneaker heads....i finally got these old things in my size
nerd.gif

Bad pic cool kicks
Gorgeous 
smokin.gif

Those, acorns and Mitas are some of my all time favorite forces.

Aie this thread is becoming a stomping ground for the grumpy old sneakerhead.
Nah G.
It's a thread for lazy and unfamiliar nooB's to ask the same release date question that's been asked and answered repeatedly for the last 8 pages.

Can someone PM me a link to the product page for the wheats as soon as it goes live? preferably a link straight to a 9.5

i got u gooze gotta look out for each other bro.... i can even hit submit for you too :lol:

Thank me by contributing to the thread and not being "that guy" who just comes in looking for help, but offers none in return. That way us "grumpy old men" can talk about what the thread was intended for an not what is currently being discussed.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
eBay starting to fill up with a lot of sizes for the Hi's, if you look around they can be had for under 200 (to those who don't want to wait til rd)

It's a slab of rubber like the Jordan Is so I can't recall ever hearing about or seeing crumbled Force soles. It can get dry, but it's still wearable like that.

It's more common for shoes like these to have popped air and a lot of trek on the soles on used pairs.
thanks. gonna pull the trigger on a few of my old favorites!

They don't deteriorate per say, but I had a friend's pair that had the stitching on the sole come unravelled. Midsole's mostly rubber so you should be fine.

get out my feelings???????????? when you literally missed your beat TWICE that I SAW by NOT READING but wanting to be spoonfed...we already on the internet you cant get MORE lazy than having the food in your face but want assistance to scoop it up, put in your mouth & chew-assistance be serious fam

I wanted to be spooned? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Im going to let you rock bc I can tell this means a lot to you. Just a word of advice again, don't post stuff that hasn't come out or you don't want to help out with if you don't want people to ask questions. Just saying :rofl:

Last edited:
get out my feelings???????????? when you literally missed your beat TWICE that I SAW by NOT READING but wanting to be spoonfed...we already on the internet you cant get MORE lazy than having the food in your face but want assistance to scoop it up, put in your mouth & chew-assistance be serious fam

I wanted to be spooned? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Im going to let you rock bc I can tell this means a lot to you. Just a word of advice again, don't post stuff that hasn't come out or you don't want to help out with if you don't want people to ask questions. Just saying :rofl:

crazy you can be THAT naive ....a fellow sz 12 too :smh:

you must honestly have selective reading & selective blindness also

Last edited:
crazy you can be THAT naive ....a fellow sz 12 too :smh:

Im just saying. I could care less but if I'm posting pics and saying "copped" every other post, i would expect people to ask "whats going on?". If that makes me naive, then so be it.

Back
Top Bottom