OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Had and wore the hell outta these a couple years back... Much preferred these as far as purple joints go...

Nike-AF1-High-Court-Purple.jpg

Should have snagged these at the outlets a while back. Think they were around $50.

Hi guys! Just a quick advice: I've got this pair of almost brand new (worn 3 times in total) nike air force 1 hi hyp prm solar red size uk9 that i would like to sell on eBay. How much do you think I should list them for or how much I should set the riserve at for an auction? Thanks!

Last edited:
Purples were a pair I didn't mind playing full price for... now wheats I'm gonna try for some swoosh action.

I just asked my boy to use his swoosh on em for me and he told me they'd been pushed back to the 12th. Had no idea.

Last edited:
Are the flaxs the size sizing as the other af1? I wore 9.5 on the Nai Ke ones and not too sure what size to get?

I haven't worn highs in years. I usually am a 8.5-9 in af1 lows. 8.5 in more recent releases and 9 in my linens etc. I copped an 8.5 in the purps but am now wondering if I should have gone down to an 8. Any help?

I think you'll be fine with the 8.5. I'm the same, my older forces are all size 10 and anything newer I'm a 9.5. Highs are about the same as lows as far as running a little big so you should be ok

Hi guys! Just a quick advice: I've got this pair of almost brand new (worn 3 times in total) nike air force 1 hi hyp prm solar red size uk9 that i would like to sell on eBay. How much do you think I should list them for or how much I should set the riserve at for an auction? Thanks!

Bump! Any help at all?

They gotta sit for a Week befo u can use the discount?

^yeah I think that's how it works. If my size sits and swoosh is good to go :smokin
Absolutely not. As soon as something releases on NDC it is discounted on swoosh, you have certain exceptions like NikeLab releases and certain random things like the NaiKes. NikeLab items will lift the exclusion if they sit like the acronyms or those trainers they dropped in like 6 colors.

THANKS FELLAS!

IDs, wht/royal, and purps all in the same week...not bad at all.
@regularolty
I did, I did. It was supposed to say "...for those Polo Bear sweater days."
that colorway is so clean. Sheesh.
Look so much in actuality than animations on site.

They gotta sit for a Week befo u can use the discount?

^yeah I think that's how it works. If my size sits and swoosh is good to go
smokin.gif
Absolutely not. As soon as something releases on NDC it is discounted on swoosh, you have certain exceptions like NikeLab releases and certain random things like the NaiKes. NikeLab items will lift the exclusion if they sit like the acronyms or those trainers they dropped in like 6 colors.
So what's the validity in your boy saying they'd been pushed back to the 12th? 

Back
Top Bottom