OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I have a fire pair of IDs in my cart. :nthat: Pulling the trigger on Friday.

Gonna make 2 pairs. Waiting until after the blue suedes for my second one.

purple his are on discount on swoosh
smile.gif
Just got the cancellation confirmation from DSMNY... bout to double up.

Any spots got the flax high for around $170 in a size 12, running out of sites to check.

i think its just the wrong time. few years ago af1 were more hyped,especially these purple highs
Yeah as of now AF1s need a push to move. I believe Fieg is the only reason the flaxes moved as fast as they did, not to say that they aren't a dope shoe but these kids that are all on his nuts are the only reason to explain a day 1 sellout and with Kanye gone to Adidas there aren't many "influencers" left... either way, win for us!!! 
smokin.gif

Yeah as of now AF1s need a push to move. I believe Fieg is the only reason the flaxes moved as fast as they did, not to say that they aren't a dope shoe but these kids that are all on his nuts are the only reason to explain a day 1 sellout and with Kanye gone to Adidas there aren't many "influencers" left... either way, win for us!!! :smokin

ronnie did af1 , did not know. these will be my first highs so im all smiles

Yeah as of now AF1s need a push to move. I believe Fieg is the only reason the flaxes moved as fast as they did, not to say that they aren't a dope shoe but these kids that are all on his nuts are the only reason to explain a day 1 sellout and with Kanye gone to Adidas there aren't many "influencers" left... either way, win for us!!! :smokin
that man did not contribute to the flax selling out :lol:

Whats the last non gimmick AF1 that sold out immediately and had a ridiculous resale? Anything that is bought up like that and immediately set at some stupid high price is usually directly correlated with a celebrity influence, white/black fk trainers, white ultraboost :x, etc. I do not believe that the love for AF1s... midtop AF1s at that, just came back out of nowhere.

Last edited:
that man did not contribute to the flax selling out
laugh.gif
But he did Contribute to the Flax Reselling at a High amount

Flax AF1 selling out was gonna happen anyway..

and it took like 2-3 weeks to "sell out" from RD

Whats the last non gimmick AF1 that sold out immediately and had a ridiculous resale? Anything that is bought up like that and immediately set at some stupid high price is usually directly correlated with a celebrity influence, white/black fk trainers, white ultraboost :x, etc. I do not believe that the love for AF1s... midtop AF1s at that, just came back out of nowhere.
I personally don't think the guy holds that much weight regarding sneakers but I could be wrong. Market has been so crazy as of late who knows what causes shoes to rise or fall in value. I mean his asics diamond collab is sitting in the diamond store.

But he did Contribute to the Flax Reselling at a High amount

Flax AF1 selling out was gonna happen anyway..

and it took like 2-3 weeks to "sell out" from RD
he mightve had a slight impact on it but no way him taking a picture of a shoe doubles or triples resell value and hype on it. Nobody eats up a lot of the garbage he releases and promotes. It's hit or miss with him as of late

Thanks to the updates from here of new forces being released that's shown here, I am able to get back on track with my first love.

AF1.

Perfect timing. Sold a lot of my 04s and 06 WC's and other pre-2006 forces. Never liked the models after 2007. I'll be building my AF1 game back up. Thanks guys

AF1>

Back
Top Bottom