OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

What a broad question :lol:
well instead of people asking "where can i find size ___ for retail or under retail?" It would be just a lot easier if WE ALL can gather a whole list of sites so we can store it in our computers/mobile devices/tablets and when we find out that a specific colorway dropped we can just check the list of sites and narrow it down to whos got the best deal at the time of the release. Or is that too much to ask out of people?

well instead of people asking "where can i find size ___ for retail or under retail?" It would be just a lot easier if WE ALL can gather a whole list of sites so we can store it in our computers/mobile devices/tablets and when we find out that a specific colorway dropped we can just check the list of sites and narrow it down to whos got the best deal at the time of the release. Or is that too much to ask out of people?

It's too much for YOU to ask out of people.....

You do realize you're gonna get answers along the lines of: NDC, FTL, FNL, etc. right? With the way you worded your question?

Also, if you subscribe to the thread and keep an eye out, members always post deals that they come across. It's always changing and a general list wouldn't provide updated information you can get from doing some of your own research and following this thread. I've gotten some solid deals and info on restocks I would have never known if I didn't keep an eye on on NT threads. I try to contribute to that when I can as well.

Also, if you subscribe to the thread and keep an eye out, members always post deals that they come across. It's always changing and a general list wouldn't provide updated information you can get from doing some of your own research and following this thread. I've gotten some solid deals and info on restocks I would have never known if I didn't keep an eye on on NT threads. I try to contribute to that when I can as well.
yes obviously people r gonna say finish line foot action foot locker champs eastbay ect... but im talking about other sites and even IG pages like 23penny or gusto... and yes i do keep an eye out and see a lot of different sites posted. Maybe even throw together a little chart or write-up for the size comparisons between older forces and maybe some jordans comparing their fitment to our modern day forces/lunar force 1's/downtowns (even tho they get very very little love) and the soon to come fly knit forces.

We all have worn a majority of older forces and different jordans so im sure if everyone puts their .02 in we can put together something for our new-comers with fitment questions.

Forces aren't really hard to find though.  They don't fly off e-shelves unless they're limited or hyped.  

So basically you have your big online retailers like NDC, FNL, FL, etc.  And then you have your boutique websites.  And then you have your independent chains like Kicks USA, Shoe Palace, Shiekhs, etc.  Really all you have to do is know what's coming out and when and then keep your eyes open.  

There's no secret to finding AF1s these days, unless you're talking older pairs.  

yes obviously people r gonna say finish line foot action foot locker champs eastbay ect... but im talking about other sites and even IG pages like 23penny or gusto... and yes i do keep an eye out and see a lot of different sites posted. Maybe even throw together a little chart or write-up for the size comparisons between older forces and maybe some jordans comparing their fitment to our modern day forces/lunar force 1's/downtowns (even tho they get very very little love) and the soon to come fly knit forces.

We all have worn a majority of older forces and different jordans so im sure if everyone puts their .02 in we can put together something for our new-comers with fitment questions.
I gonna straight up, thats NOT going to work. We tried sizing and site charts in the New Balance thread, ALOT of effort went into it. But people still ask about sizing literally every single page. People especially newcomers just dont like reading/ researching and want to be spoon fed everything.

Last edited:
Lol when they first came out, the flyknit thread had the TTS sizing in the thread title and for a while people were still asking.

anyone know where i can find a history of all the af1 releases? or at least a collection of SOME of the releases in history?

Nike.com used to have an air force history section that allowed you to add your collection. I doubt it still exists

Nike.com used to have an air force history section that allowed you to add your collection. I doubt it still exists
nicekicks has the history of jordan, lebron and kobe's sneakers documented.... there is nothing of the sort like this for air force ones. extremely hard to believe that there isn't even a page that has been poorly updated.

Last edited:
Random, but I'm still looking for the Sole Collector Air Force 1 issue. Lost it in the process of getting a divorce 5 years ago.

Pretty sure it was trashed just because it was a favorite of mine. Anyone have a spare copy... :nerd: or the issue number?

Last edited:
The purple was the only color i wasn't interested in but these pus slowly changing that lol.

nicekicks has the history of jordan, lebron and kobe's sneakers documented.... there is nothing of the sort like this for air force ones. extremely hard to believe that there isn't even a page that has been poorly updated.
Yes, Nike used to have an "AF1 Anthology" website that you could sort by year, color, cut (lo, mid, high). It now exists within Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/AirForce1/

I don't think it's complete, but it's a start.

@Another Pair save money and go with the regular option. Keep in mind that the Pendleton leather option is more of a winter seasonal material. If you want some more year around feel go with the regular option and save $20 bucks in the process.
Big Thunder colors are soooooo nice. Hard to explain but it is probably the best of the prints. I'm not sure why they don't show more sample photos online when new options launch.

The renders are so dull on Nike ID .. My shoe is mostly big thunder.. I hope it looks better than the rendering :frown:

Back
Top Bottom