OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Friend of mine cleaned up my stricklands, want to know is there a way i can remove excess paint off the gum sole, i believed he used angelus paint, thanks i ln advance

Also if any1 knows of a ds sz 10 holla at me

what was the reason for the midsole to be touched-up/painted? Ive worn mine 10+ times for short periods of time and mine are still looking crispy.

UNDS my Flax High - Leather quality is so cool! Happy with the 20% discounted purchase. I removed the strap, who else does this?
Used to not like without the strap but after taking mine off i like it. strap hangin in the back was always draggin'

I take the straps off all my highs

been doing it for years

we had a whole debate about it on here actually lol

Those r crazy ugly with those stars and that unbelieveable price.

Ia the anthracite color on pendleton ID's black or dark dark grey?

I feel like Hi's look naked without the strap, but to each his own.  

The strap makes them what they are, IMO.  

the straps hanging off the back add nothing to the shoe

look no different than no strap

but leaving em on like brolic is not bad

I like the look of the straps in tact they just don't work so they gotta go

Hanging off the back feels like **** to me... I hate the feel of something constantly hitting my shoe, had to snatch mine off cuz I'm damn sure not gonna strap em around my ankle.

Used to wear mine hanging until the ones on my Sheeds got trashed after a few wears. I was hurt lol. Straps stay in the box now. It's cool to see how everyone wears AF1's differently though.

When I had a pair of highs I took off the strap. Was back in like 05? All black with grey swoosh. Loved those shoes.

On mids I leave them unstrapped.

Vandal highs strap comes off too.

Back
Top Bottom