OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Just did a search of the local stores in my area and no luck sir. Just got back from ny and copped my flax's, lucky too because I wear a 14 and the last spot I hit only had a 14 and 15. NY had a few spots but not sure in what size.

Recently bought a pair of AF1s. I've been searching for them a while for the right price on eBay. Used the buy it now option for a clean pair of AF1 mids Chi-Town edition. Obliviously didn't notice the straps were behind the tounge and assumed the pair of kicks had no defects compared to the cleanliness from the pictures provided. I'm considering on keeping these still if only I can fix the strap. I've put it behind the tounge for the past 24 hours, barley any repair. Anyone know how I can fix this up..

never was a big fan of the military boos and always chose the duckboot design over these but i just copped these DS without box for 72 shipped. Good price right?

These military boots are tanks. Have had them for a few years and despite wearing the hell out of them, they look great. A few scuffs, but since they're leather and not nubuck, it just added character.

Not my pic.

nike-air-force-1-hi-deconstruct-military-boot-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hope I can post the university blues before end of year or someone beats me to it. I did some Jordan damage these past two weekends and my account is not too happy with me.

These military boots are tanks. Have had them for a few years and despite wearing the hell out of them, they look great. A few scuffs, but since they're leather and not nubuck, it just added character.

Not my pic.

nike-air-force-1-hi-deconstruct-military-boot-1.jpg
cool, for the price i plan on slamming them into ground throughout the next few winters in NY lol

Recently bought a pair of AF1s. I've been searching for them a while for the right price on eBay. Used the buy it now option for a clean pair of AF1 mids Chi-Town edition. Obliviously didn't notice the straps were behind the tounge and assumed the pair of kicks had no defects compared to the cleanliness from the pictures provided. I'm considering on keeping these still if only I can fix the strap. I've put it behind the tounge for the past 24 hours, barley any repair. Anyone know how I can fix this up..

might be tough... maybe use a hair dryer/heat gun on the crease that is causing it to hang like that and work the creases out of the leather a bit

Nah, your best bet is to just tie the strap to the laces and hold it in place. I'll try to post a pic soon. Don't see those straps ever not falling over like that.

Still waiting on Nike Id to bring back brown and black leather on Pendletons… May just have to cave in soon and try some more color combos.

any pics in hand of the university blues?

please excuse my drying sweatshirt in the background lol. I love em but the pair I got has a lil extra glue above the midsole and some of the holes in the toebox still have the material that was suppose to be punched out still in... smh nike. first air force i bought in a while. also the nubuck has some fine scratches on it. wish i was able to pick my pair in person...:smh:

please excuse my drying sweatshirt in the background lol. I love em but the pair I got has a lil extra glue above the midsole and some of the holes in the toebox still have the material that was suppose to be punched out still in... smh nike. first air force i bought in a while. also the nubuck has some fine scratches on it. wish i was able to pick my pair in person...
mean.gif
Thanks, repped.

They do look clean. Perhaps my first AF1 High purchase (have owned several lows) if they hit discount.

Back
Top Bottom