OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Inspired by Ken Griffey JR.

Nike messed up on the tongue.

Post or dm me pictures, should be easy to distinguish. I had a few pairs from Nike.com

How's the sizing of IDs compared to regular pairs? I just received my first pair in the AM90 and they fit about a whole size larger than my previous AM90s. 

I should've never came to this thread because once I saw some of the Pendleton iD's with the leather, I pulled the trigger on my own. Came in today and snapped a few pics. Kept them subtle but ecstatic about the way they turned out:

Smoov like buttah :pimp:

How's the sizing of IDs compared to regular pairs? I just received my first pair in the AM90 and they fit about a whole size larger than my previous AM90s. 

if you have any recent af1s I'd just get the same size as that

if you haven't bought any in bout a year or 2 I'd go .5 down from what you normally wear in af1s

it's more of the fact am90s fluctuate in size from shoe to shoe

Bespokes finally came in, this was truly an incredible experience. Options were really overwhelming at one point, really would love to another one in the future. This shoe was a celebration of me and my wife's anniversary, Roman numerals represent November 5th. It's a super simple shoe which I prefer I know I'll get some flack about spending all this money and it looking like a great but I'm super happy with my design.

Bespokes finally came in, this was truly an incredible experience. Options were really overwhelming at one point, really would love to another one in the future. This shoe was a celebration of me and my wife's anniversary, Roman numerals represent November 5th. It's a super simple shoe which I prefer I know I'll get some flack about spending all this money and it looking like a great but I'm super happy with my design.

Man this is very VURRY clean, how much you pay if you don't mind me asking

Back
Top Bottom