OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Premium boot leather or British tan?

Filthy rich, came up as in?

Looks like he grabbed three pairs from the hash wall of an outlet. The real question is, will he put the fam onto the location though?

I thought these were clean until I opened the picture up to full size and saw the leather :x :pimp: Very mean.

Repped when I reup.

Last edited:
nice pickup at the outlets filthy. i scooped 2 pairs of purp hi's for 109$ recently from the citadel outlets (la) as well in size 10.5. lemme know if anyone needs an assist with 1. not sure if thats allowed...

my 2 pendleton leather id's came in..debating if i should keep the 2nd pair or just the first..

Looks like he grabbed three pairs from the hash wall of an outlet. The real question is, will he put the fam onto the location though?
I thought these were clean until I opened the picture up to full size and saw the leather :x :pimp: Very mean.

Repped when I reup.

doubtful considering hes trying to sell em for $150 in his sig

I guess I don't understand the point of reselling at $150 when you paid $120 + tax. Wouldn't you barely break even and maybe even lose money after shipping and PayPal fees? :lol:

Not to mention there's pretty much a FSR on NDC @ $140 w/ free shipping just begging for a discount.

What am I missing here?

I guess I don't understand the point of reselling at $150 when you paid $120 + tax. Wouldn't you barely break even and maybe even lose money after shipping and PayPal fees?
laugh.gif

Not to mention there's pretty much a FSR on NDC @ $140 w/ free shipping just begging for a discount.

What am I missing here?
You don't become filthyrich by making bad business decisions.

I bought this pair of Lebron air force 1's at a thrift store. I know that the lebrun color ways of the af1 usually go for pretty decent money, but when i tried to look them up this particular color way was no where to be found, I even tried to go through nike support and not even they could help me.  its possible they are fake, but i have never seen a fake pair of shoes with actually quality materials. if someone has seen or is familiar with this colorway PLEASE REPLY!!!

I dont remember a wheat version of the chamber of fear pack. Who knows.  That Nike check looks suspect tho.  Its too straight.

Back
Top Bottom