OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

[emoji]128095[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]128171[/emoji]

How's the fit?

I'd say TTS. Flyknit makes it more snug, but not restrictive. Doesn't feel as bulky as the OG upper. Definitely prefer this over the originals.

Strange thing with the different outsole material, though... it gets easily wrinkled after a wear. Not as bad as, say, Air Max 90s, but it's definitely apparent.

Last edited:
Reactions: ejb
I'd say TTS. Flyknit makes it more snug, but not restrictive. Doesn't feel as bulky as the OG upper. Definitely prefer this over the originals.

Strange thing with the different outsole material, though... it gets easily wrinkled after a wear. Not as bad as, say, Air Max 90s, but it's definitely apparent.

Thnx! Appreciated!

I hate to be "that guy", but what is the fit on these? I'm thinking of picking up the Michael Vick AF1s. I usually an 11 and I found a 10.5. I bought the Flight Falcons in a 10.5 because the toe looked banana like. The 10.5 is a bit snug though.

Hope some can answer a question for me. http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-force-1-07-lv8-mens-shoe/pid-11046859/pgid-10217694
Is listed as lv8 with croc skin in the description but perforated leather in the photo. Several other sites, jj for ex, show the same perforated picture. Anyone know what's correct the pic or description?

I say chat with Nike and find out but my guess is black is perforated and the other colors are croc. They probably didn't create a separate page fro black or croc and grouped them together but I still say chat with Nike to confirm.

Back
Top Bottom