OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I don't see the big deal people why people where going crazy from these at 21 mercer
Can someone fill me in on the hype

Last edited:
Man I did not think these would blow out like this. I actually wanted these for a purpose but no way I'm spending resell for these. Hopefully next year I'll find a used pair for a good price.

pimp.gif
 Notre

I don't see the big deal people why people where going crazy from these at 21 mercer

Its NY so think bout it...they combining their 2 favorite kinds of shoes, forces & boots lol

But na forreal they are nice. I woulda copped if they were a regular high with the same CWs & materials

They're selling all of SF colorways at ComplexCon this weekend along with the men's white pair.

...They like them.

Nah, these joints been getting barely any love at all since the pics first leaked. All of the sudden they're limited and a NBA players rock them and then the hype was real. They were all over every social media account this whole week and the hype was created. Like I said, most of these people gonna wear them once or twice and then try to sell them on eBay or IG.

Nah, these joints been getting barely any love at all since the pics first leaked. All of the sudden they're limited and a NBA players rock them and then the hype was real. They were all over every social media account this whole week and the hype was created. Like I said, most of these people gonna wear them once or twice and then try to sell them on eBay or IG.
I loved them as soon as I saw the pics from the Nike SneakerBox thing in Japan.

It's the season. It's getting cold, everybody has winter outfits on the brain with these. As soon as spring comes SF's will be able to be had for cheap for those who really want em

Yea cuz right now the resell on these are dumb af

When the next Yeezys dropping tho? :nerd:
Cuz that turns resellers collections into clearance racks :lol:

I'll find these, like I've done with past hyped up Air Forces, when people have moved on to the next trendy thing.

Back
Top Bottom