OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Thoughts??????

Trash

How dare Ronnie says that these linens would be the same to honor the '01 release, not even close, **** outta here

I love that RF is big upping the linens and kinda putting on the youngins about simple c/w's and af1 nostalgia.
But what I DONT appreciate is Hyping it up by saying it's limited and even worse is by actual shape. :smh:
Hopefully new pics araise and show a better shape.

First post here on NT for me! 

During the weekend Nike hosted an event in Stockholm, Sweden and Copenhagen, Denmark to celebrate the launch of nike.com/sneakers (an new platform of shopping sneakers, just like SNKRS i the US) and nike.com on swedish and danish! During the event Nike launched 3 Nikeid shoes limited to 50 or 24 units. Half of the shoes in Stockholm and the other half i Copenhagen. One of the shoes was an Nike Air Force 1 What the Pendleton limited to 24 pairs! I Was lucky to get one of the pairs i thought i would share some pics! The shoes are numbered on the heel and my pair is number 14 of 24. The box i huge and included nikeid branded shoe-blocks in cedar wood and Pendleton pattern on the inside. Enjoy! 

the 2016 drop doesn't look as bulky as the other pics posted. Granted it's no where near the 2001 shape as you can see

I have the tan nikelab forces and I'm thinking about painting some details pink to give em a bit of a linen af1 look. Anyone know if there's a sneaker paint (angelus or others) that's a close match or would I be better off mixing paints?

Saw the new Flax Hi's yesterday & the suede is so much softer than last years & the midsole mixmatching doesnt really bother me as much as i thought they would. Thinking bout copping them again eventually now lol

Man the wife comes in here asking me if I found the SF AF1. The disappointment on her face when I told her no.

:lol:

Last edited:
The shape of the sole. Looks like it's protruding behind the heel.
Ok. Yea I see it. I also notice what everyone was saying about the font of the "air".
I need to see a video review and more pics. But the retro is not stacking up.
The purp high retro was money.

Kith randomly gave away a box with stickers in them to some customers. Wife and I each got a set. No clue what I'll do with them but thought it was a cool gesture.

Back
Top Bottom