OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

APB in Jax has the whites. Passed bc they aren't for me but figured I'd give anyone in here a heads up.

i was at fta 34th and it was quite calm until ftl 34th ran out. spent 30 mins getting dudes to just form a decent line. then another 30 mins inside just waiting to get to the register. wild awful

All i can say about this shoe is that Nike knows exactly what they're doing when they "retro" or  "remaster" something.

They finally got the tongue length right.

the mesh lining is some what correct..

The shape of the toe box is very very close to the ogs

Leather is butter soft.

they even retro'd the Dubrae.
How can I cop these? 

I've been staying away from this thread simply because it gets me buying AF1 everytime, and if you guys tell me, I will buy these as well. 

Goodness... no bueno

How can I cop these? 
I've been staying away from this thread simply because it gets me buying AF1 everytime, and if you guys tell me, I will buy these as well. 

Goodness... no bueno

eBay has several pairs up. Some for retail last time I checked. I cannot verify the authenticity of those sellers but use your own discretion. They are also set to be released at several NYC accounts tomorrow so in store if your there or expect more pairs to hit eBay if not.

Last edited:
eBay has several pairs up. Some for retail last time I checked. I cannot verify the authenticity of those sellers but use your own discretion. They are also set to be released at several NYC accounts tomorrow so in store if your there or expect more pairs to hit eBay if not.
Thank you. Repped!

Are these whites really that hard to get? I could have bought a dozen of them earlier today. :/

I have a pair but I beat them.. I wore them practically everyday because they were that damm hot. 
Now, I gotta find  a new pair :lol:

They are my personal favorite AF1 (since I consider HKs unicorns that only exist on the astral plane). I wish you luck finding another pair. I just started getting some sole separation on my other pair so these came at a great time.

wasn't expecting them to ask me for the code on the back of my card (been so long since i last actually got through to the payment screen)

waffled a few seconds and i can't help but think that that might've cost me
DAWG, THE SAME EXACT THING OVER HERE SMH

They are my personal favorite AF1 (since I consider HKs unicorns that only exist on the astral plane). I wish you luck finding another pair. I just started getting some sole separation on my other pair so these came at a great time.
Yeah, seriously. It's got three of my favorite color on it.. 

Besides that, having a dream about getting another fresh pair diddn't help. hahahah 

Thanks man, hope you as well. 

How can I cop these? 

Goodness... no bueno
I ordered some from eBay for $120 shipped.
I'll let y'all know how they turn out

Back
Top Bottom