OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Hope it works out for some of you. Had to place my orders first. Been up for awhile. Best of luck. Under retail if these orders go through though.

Another F up, instead of putting the products at the top of the page like latest, you had to scroll all the way to like the middle and they were there, sold out while checking out, not meant to be.

purchased a pair off voo but it was the wrong size :lol:
not my day

purchased a pair off voo but it was the wrong size
laugh.gif

not my day

That was brutal because I was counting on DSM.
yea they loaded them in the middle of the page vs. the top, threw me off cause i saw my PM went off but couldnt find them initially.

but there's still at least a couple sites that havent dropped these yet.. could be more but im only watching two

Last edited:

yea they loaded them in the middle of the page vs. the top, threw me off cause i saw my PM went off but couldnt find them initially.

but there's still at least a couple sites that havent dropped these yet.. could be more but im only watching two
Is K going to drop em?

I found them down the page but the **** wouldnt add to cart. Id click the buy button and the page would reload then nothing. Finally got he **** pair to cart and got cartjacked on last step

I didn't even realize it loaded in the middle when my PM went off, scrolled a little and didn't see it, linked through the main page and it showed up on top. Got through on the black/olive and it showed a fsr

with all these releases staggered its letting the heavy resellers eat everything.
also wouldnt be surprised if kith is in store only.

Last edited:
with all these releases staggered its letting the heavy resellers eat everything.
lol who do you think these random dudes showing up all a sudden are?

I really hope the dudes who wanna rock are able to acquire 

I didn't even realize it loaded in the middle when my PM went off, scrolled a little and didn't see it, linked through the main page and it showed up on top. Got through on the black/olive and it showed a fsr

Those sat the longest, least wanted. Crimson and whites are high priority.

Those sat the longest, least wanted. Crimson and whites are high priority.
crimsons sat with a FSR for like at least 2 minutes, cause i copped, webt back at 11:02 to check stock and it still showed a FSR. would've thought the nikenyc tweet would've blown up the webstore more

crimsons sat with a FSR for like at least 2 minutes, cause i copped, webt back at 11:02 to check stock and it still showed a FSR. would've thought the nikenyc tweet would've blown up the webstore more
They appeared as available, but wouldn't add to cart or check out.

Back
Top Bottom