OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

yeah. i figured they didnt go through before cause their site was having problems?
they did take my money though so i have no idea.
Lets cross our fingers and hope these ones go through.

I only got PP confirmation though in my email, you?  It pops up on my voo account as pending though.

Last edited:
Lets cross our fingers and hope these ones go through.

I only got PP confirmation though in my email, you?  It pops up on my voo account as pending though.

yeah only pp confirmation. did you get email confirmation? i havent seen anyone mention email haha
such a mess.

Last edited:
My PP orders were all canceled by Voo, but I had 2 credit card orders that have now moved to processing after initially showing pending. Those are the only 2 orders I received email confirmations from Voo for.

My PP orders were all canceled by Voo, but I had 2 credit card orders that have now moved to processing after initially showing pending. Those are the only 2 orders I received email confirmations from Voo for.

I hope paying by PP doesn't **** me.

jesus same here. that would be a stupid reason for the canceled orders.
the white pair finally show out of stock

voo just took some orders that were canceled and put them to processing...
also sent me email confirmation just now

Today has been a rollercoaster. I checked after hearing all the cancellations and my two Paypal payments were CANCELLED. WTF?! Now I just got order confirmation from Voo and my orders have turned to PROCESSING. Okay...we shall see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom