OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Can anyone comment on the fit of these? I've been hearin these fit half a size big to TTS in some places

Last edited:
To those who had their order cancelled, did you pay via PayPal? Ordered a pair of the b/w in 9.5, paid via CC and haven't gotten a cancellation email. My order's #16647

^you might be good. One order from voo wasn't canceled. Sadly it wasn't the color or size I wanted :lol:

Sizing fits true to size. A bit long.

I guess I'm gonna have to swear clear of this thread until the acronym hype is over. I'm not feeling those joints at all.

Yea them Acronym jawns weak af lol. Them grey SFs are nice as hell tho

Thought I was in the twilight zone after these last few pages of nothing but want for these duds.

Probably mostly resellers here though.

^you might be good. One order from voo wasn't canceled. Sadly it wasn't the color or size I wanted
laugh.gif

Sizing fits true to size. A bit long.
Same here and I know you and I placed a lot of orders.

They might just be cancelling everyone who placed a lot of orders and fulfilling one to maximize the number of people they can satisfy.

They might just be cancelling everyone who placed a lot of orders and fulfilling one to maximize the number of people they can satisfy.
they sent me an email saying that only one of my orders was going to be fulfilled due to an error in the system but im pretty sure its to stop resellers. Either way im satisfied

they sent me an email saying that only one of my orders was going to be fulfilled due to an error in the system but im pretty sure its to stop resellers. Either way im satisfied
Yup seems like it; multiple people have gotten this, all who placed multiple orders.

It's okay since I'm satisfied as well.

voo cancelled- anybody who didn't order on the first run should expect a cancellation email. Not too piffed as I got some pairs already, but a bit of a letdown...

I signed up for bred yeezys via footsites purely to trade for these acronyms. 99% chance of an L, 1% chance of getting the better shoe out of it.

Voo cancelled on me as well and I only placed one order. So maybe they are just cancelling people who paid with paypal. I just wanted one pair but forget it.

Oh definitely and it's hurting stores also the amount of stuff(mainly Jordan) not moving out of FTL family of stores is absolutely insane

So much product transfer past year it's crazy
Yea stuff ain't selling like it used to

One of my orders from Voo got cancelled (black/olive), but my first order before I posted the link on here (black/white) was successful. That's the pair I wanted anyway. Order numbers were about 15 apart, so wouldn't be surprised if it was taken by then and inventory just didn't updated. Paid via Paypal too. I think they are going through the orders manually to see which ones were placed first. At least they notified the next business day and issued refund too.

Last edited:
Damnit another exclusive in NYC and I can't make it. Fab just instagramed that footlocker Times Square is getting the "cements"

Back
Top Bottom