OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

they will be retail tomorrow.
Yeah, but I have no idea where.  Everywhere has been so quiet as far as price, whereabouts, release date.  I'm just getting antsy because these are the ones that I've wanted and don't want to miss out.  I probably just need to calm down and be patient lol.
indifferent.gif

Last edited:

Yeah, but I have no idea where.  Everywhere has been so quiet as far as price, whereabouts, release date.  I'm just getting antsy because these are the ones that I've wanted and don't want to miss out.  I probably just need to calm down and be patient lol.
indifferent.gif

Do you live in an area with a House of Hoops Footlocker?

Y'all wearing these over or under jeans? Also, if anyone wants to let of their desert camo straps lmk.

need these bhm's! love this shoe. lemme know if you guys see them in stock anywhere. good looks bruhss

Did you waterproof them at all? One reason I didn't go for those when they dropped was cause of the suede but I regret it big time

Glad I have the black though
2 coats of Crep Protect.

Got the Black 2.0s as well, just haven't taken them out yet... too many colours coming at once and I wanna make sure I have the right two

Last edited:
I have a new pair of Sz 17 Nike Air Force 1 High CMFT LUX University Red/Gold with a unique defect. There is an extra shoelace embedded in the right sole! You can see it really well since the sole is completely transparent... Think they are worth more?

Back
Top Bottom