OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Still need the Greys tho :smh:

Lowest resale ive seen was 235 shipped which isnt horrible but i rather get other stuff for that much :/

This is how I feel about comparing Legion Greens to Olive SF1s
1087508_orig.gif
If you combine the Camos and the Legion Greens together you got..............well you pretty much got the olives 
laugh.gif

Still need the Greys tho :smh:

Lowest resale ive seen was 235 shipped which isnt horrible but i rather get other stuff for that much :/

That's almost retail compared to the added shipping.

$20 for shipping from oneness, but they are known for shenanigans.

Last edited:

Wish these dropped in men. Just want these, the grey, and the blacks and I'm good. Kinda like the blue pair a bit

Wish these dropped in men. Just want these, the grey, and the blacks and I'm good. Kinda like the blue pair a bit

some what did. I'm fortunate to wear a 10.5 so i was able to get the 12. you're right otherwise and i miss nike making women shoes up to a 15 so everyone could eat..Any spots in ny with the camo that haven't released yet? I'll swing you a bacon egg and cheese for the info via pm

Anyone know what the vlone's leather is comparable to? My eyes cant determine how it would actually feel.

I checked my footlocker order status for the dusk greys and it says backordered until the 24th. anyone ever have that happen where a shoe is backordered within a few minutes of releasing? I wonder if they will have a restock when the stock arrives.

I checked my footlocker order status for the dusk greys and it says backordered until the 24th. anyone ever have that happen where a shoe is backordered within a few minutes of releasing? I wonder if they will have a restock when the stock arrives.

It's normal

Sometimes shipments are split and it can still very well go out long before that date just depends

Back
Top Bottom