OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

if you guys are after the acronym forces i would swoop them up soon. i just got the entire set for retail(which i thought was still too much :lol:)
jerry has the crimson pair and we know what happens when he is seen wearing new shoes..

QS

https://i1.wp.com/hypebeast.com/image/2017/01/nike-air-force-1-nai-ke-jade-chinese-new-year-2.jpg?w=2369[/ing]

[img]https://i1.wp.com/hypebeast.com/image/2017/01/nike-air-force-1-nai-ke-jade-chinese-new-year-4.jpg?w=2369

nike-air-force-1-nai-ke-jade-chinese-new-year-5.jpg

nike-air-force-1-nai-ke-jade-chinese-new-year-6.jpg

Hi do you have any info on which store carry these Sneakers in asia? I wanna buy them but it's quite hard to find a pair on the web since it hasn't been released worldwide yet.

I still want those qs.

I think im finally ready for a pair of these trooper joints. The lighter color pop the most imo. Maybe all white. Or some light grey.

Im no where near as hype for them as you guys tho

Still a sucker or regular styles. Just copped a pair of lows in a beautiful blue. And still waiting to track down a pair of the equality joints.

Grey sfs are fire, materials on em are dope and that grey they used is [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Grey sfs are fire, materials on em are dope and that grey they used is [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Agreed. Resell will skyrocket when people get them in hand and those who missed out need a sf fix

im wondering if anything is gonna be special with those who copped off snkrs

last time they had ya color in some crap, there was a penny autograph and sharpie.

i dont think they would have the special way to buy em, if there wasnt something special

could bw wrong. it is nike

last time they had ya color in some crap, there was a penny autograph and sharpie.

i dont think they would have the special way to buy em, if there wasnt something special

Maybe a bag?

Please don't get my hopes up.

Those are mens. The womens dont have the jade in the sole.
Read it too quickly, now I see it.  All I saw was Upstep, which I thought were womens.  Ooops.  Now I see the Nike Air Force 1 Low Ultra Nai Ke mens.  So the next question.... where to get them from??  Besides waiting for the global release.  Did a goole search, but no Asia retailers came up.  LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom