OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Holiday 2013... We will see more Downtown AF1s Low & High... The craziest AF1 I saw releasing was the Gary Payton joint. The front zips up just like the basketball sneaker. It's a black/red/white colorway with the number 20 on the heel. Alos expect to see more AF1s also with 3M and crazy swooshs like the Lebron Lunar.
sounds good but maaaaaaaaan what about just regular af1's i dont buy those downtown or lunar af1's i dont knock it just not my thing. any pics or info on the traditional af1 model

some interesting news ... there is a easter af1 QS lunar fuse for this saturday ... our pairs came in today most are all white with ice soles BUT some have limited edition # out of 100 tags with dif color soles .....

looks good but cant do the lunar sole oand is that a hyperfuse upper? :smh:

I'm with you on the lunar soles. Uh-uhn... :smh:

And I own several pairs of lunars, but I just don't like the sole on Air Forces. I don't care how comfortable it feels, it looks like crap. I want the traditional Air Force 1, not a hybrid. And hyperfuse on an Air Force 1??? Hellllllllllllllll no. Not a good look. How about some leather and basic colors, not all that wild crap they've been doing lately?

Anyone have solid info on the Blazer/Suede pack? I need a couple of those for sure.

Last edited:
just scored these for 205$ shipped DS (only tried on), anyone know what these are worth these days?

Did you buy them just to resell? Otherwise if you JUST scored them for $205 then that would be what they are worth these days.

Anyone have any info they can share for the Nike Air Force 1 Lunar Easter QS? I'm trying to call everywhere to get some info and how to obtain a pair.

I'm with you on the lunar soles. Uh-uhn...
mean.gif

And I own several pairs of lunars, but I just don't like the sole on Air Forces. I don't care how comfortable it feels, it looks like crap. I want the traditional Air Force 1, not a hybrid. And hyperfuse on an Air Force 1??? Hellllllllllllllll no. Not a good look. How about some leather and basic colors, not all that wild crap they've been doing lately?

Anyone have solid info on the Blazer/Suede pack? I need a couple of those for sure.
Blazer Pack has started dropping in Europe. Red & Blue pairs have been out for a couple days

http://caliroots.com/sfd/product.asp?id=40915

I need the green one though

Last edited:
Just picked these up. Glad they made it state side.

UN-DS'ed these today.

Happy Easter guys!

Last edited:
The XXX anniversary pearls are nice, but they crease like a mug...

I have force fields in mine and still got some slight creasing due to the reflective material. Creases or not, it's still a dope shoe.

***NOT MY PIC***

Yep... a dope shoe indeed.

Last edited:
The XXX anniversary pearls are nice, but they crease like a mug...

I have force fields in mine and still got some slight creasing due to the reflective material. Creases or not, it's still a dope shoe.

***NOT MY PIC***

Yep... a dope shoe indeed.
i wanted those but couldnt find my size for retail and in person didnt wanna buy white/whites without seeing em in person first

The XXX pearls are nice but that translucent sole going clear -> yellow -> brown is what turned me off

I almost broke out my YOTD 3 today for work, but decided against it since I guessed correctly that I'd have to walk to a lot of places. They may get some wear on Sunday.

I seen somebody rockin the BHM AF1 lows and they were 
pimp.gif

I really want them to replace these..

I went to HoH.. Only to find out they retail at $175 
sick.gif

I have to pass until I can get a better deal..

If they are not factory laced they are not DS.  Tried on = used.  Well done anyways but this is a peeve of mine. -.-;

I actually disagree.

When you buy an item in the store, it may have been tried on previously. Does that mean the store is selling you a used product?

Certainly, there are seller who lie - they say something is only tried on when it was actually worn. ...They'll wear something indoors and call that trying on. That's a problem - but that's the seller lying, not a statement of the objective condition of the shoe.

I actually disagree.

When you buy an item in the store, it may have been tried on previously. Does that mean the store is selling you a used product?

Certainly, there are seller who lie - they say something is only tried on when it was actually worn. ...They'll wear something indoors and call that trying on. That's a problem - but that's the seller lying, not a statement of the objective condition of the shoe.
every item i buy in store is deadstock, always get them day of release. for something that's been in stock for a while and probably tried on could change everything. if you take a look at the packaging, how everything is placed back in, sometimes you can immediately tell if it was tried on or not just by looking at the shoe packaging. you have some people who don't know how to put the packaging back....

but it's different for everyone. in my opinion, usually if the seller is claiming dead stock, that means he purchased it new and never tried it on at all. now whether someone else tried it on beforehand, no one will know. if the seller at the shoe store is good, they usually tell the customer, i had an employee tell me a shoe i was interested in was tried on and was the display. 

Back
Top Bottom