OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Just a heads up. Does anyone know where else they may be released?

Last edited:
What about making a "Lunar Force 1 Official Thread" and stop putting those here..

Because despite a lunar sole, they're still AF1's :rolleyes
Honestly it's a hybrid shoe I wouldn't actually consider it a Air Force 1. It's in the Air Force family like the Air Force 2 or Air Force max but no one posts those in the AIR FORCE 1 thread. I don't care honestly I just wanted to point it out. Not tryna hate or call u out on anything so don't get all mad K.

Honestly it's a hybrid shoe I wouldn't actually consider it a Air Force 1. It's in the Air Force family like the Air Force 2 or Air Force max but no one posts those in the AIR FORCE 1 thread. I don't care honestly I just wanted to point it out. Not tryna hate or call u out on anything so don't get all mad K.

Nah B, let him get mad. At least they called that Jordan X AF1 trash a 'Fusion' - now they're tricking the new jacks by putting an 'AF1' Medallion on a hybrid that's essentially a Lunar sneaker with an AF1 silhouette.

Lol no "new jack' here and there's already a ton of info on the lunars in here. It's not like I'm the first one to post info on them up. Some of you guys need to relax. I was just trying to be helpful smh

Last edited:
every item i buy in store is deadstock, always get them day of release. for something that's been in stock for a while and probably tried on could change everything. if you take a look at the packaging, how everything is placed back in, sometimes you can immediately tell if it was tried on or not just by looking at the shoe packaging. you have some people who don't know how to put the packaging back....

but it's different for everyone. in my opinion, usually if the seller is claiming dead stock, that means he purchased it new and never tried it on at all. now whether someone else tried it on beforehand, no one will know. if the seller at the shoe store is good, they usually tell the customer, i had an employee tell me a shoe i was interested in was tried on and was the display. 

So in your theory if I take a shoe out of the box to inspect them to make sure there's no flaws I shouldn't consider them DS??? also a tried on shoe is now considered used?? WOW!!

If they are not factory laced they are not DS.  Tried on = used.  Well done anyways but this is a peeve of mine. -.-;

Dumbest logic ive ever heard, so basically we all buy vnds shoes right out the store. Do you really think every shoe you bought from someone/from a store wasnt tried on?

DS (in my terms)= Never hit pavement, never worn outside, never worn more than a couple minutes inside, agree or disagree

Last edited:
Because despite a lunar sole, they're still AF1's :rolleyes

Not AF1s, IMO. If you want to argue that it's "close enough" and that the best place of their discussion is this thread, I can buy that. But, they are not really AF1s. In fact, the Jordan fusion XII mids were more of an AF1 than these are.

every item i buy in store is deadstock, always get them day of release. for something that's been in stock for a while and probably tried on could change everything. if you take a look at the packaging, how everything is placed back in, sometimes you can immediately tell if it was tried on or not just by looking at the shoe packaging. you have some people who don't know how to put the packaging back....

but it's different for everyone. in my opinion, usually if the seller is claiming dead stock, that means he purchased it new and never tried it on at all. now whether someone else tried it on beforehand, no one will know. if the seller at the shoe store is good, they usually tell the customer, i had an employee tell me a shoe i was interested in was tried on and was the display. 

So, you only buy hyped shoes or something? Nothing you buy is ever on sale? No shots fired there, I'm just asking how you can ensure that nobody has tried something on before you.

Or, you're one of those dudes who sends the employee back to the stock room 8 times so he can pick his par?

..."Sneakerheads": are the worst, man. The funny thing is they think the stores employees love them. They don't, BTW. They can't stand sneakerheads.

When you have people trying to pass used sneakers off as used and fakes as legit... because they are "almost on point," this is the wrong battle to be fighting.

The term deadstock comes from what was actually called "dead stock." Stock that never sold and still sitting in a store room somewhere. It's funny that a shoe still on the shelf in a store is called DS in the first place, as opposed to just being called "new" but that's another story. Anyway, deadstock shoes were most likely tried on in terms of how the term originated.

So in your theory if I take a shoe out of the box to inspect them to make sure there's no flaws I shouldn't consider them DS??? also a tried on shoe is now considered used?? WOW!!

...Yeah, LOL.

What about if you just take them out of the box to pose for pics to post on message boards and shill for "likes" on Instagram, but never actually wear them because you are afraid to ruin the resale value of a mass produced plastic retro that is all of 4 months old?

Are those still DS?

I'd probably run out of rep points if I went through and liked every post that Bip makes that I agree with.

those lunar joints are af1s, garbage af1s but af1s nonetheless

they're even using the lunars as the af1 id for this month soon to be last month

Last edited:
Anybody have experience ordering off Nike Id I was wondering how long they usually take to send the shoes out. Also what's the difference between the full,grain leather and regular leather option? Thinking about ordering these

Have you guys seen the 3 new ID fabrics for april?

Too loud for me, but they look different and I like that

these are GORGEOUS. Must cop and I haven't bought af1s in a few years. Hopefully I can catch them on sale. Bday coupon + military discount.

I know, right!!! These were a must cop the second I laid eyes on these! Does anyone know where we can cop these? Kicksonfire says it's just a GR

Back
Top Bottom