OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Did anybody see those air force 1 / glove hybrids

Thought those GPs were a custom but then I saw it's an actual release. Really? This is where y'all are putting your time and focus? C'mon Nike

Anyone snag a pair of the new black/gum CW?  They are a must have for me as soon as finances permit.

finally got the purple blazers

so far i have the red, navy, green and purple low blazer packs

also have the brown low gum soles

now i just need the mints and grey blazer pack highs

finally got the purple blazers

so far i have the red, navy, green and purple low blazer packs

also have the brown low gum soles

now i just need the mints and grey blazer pack highs

Where you find purple blazer packs? Didnt know they released

I got a pair of purple blazer ones size 9 from the local outlet...try to sell...but no one interested... so I think I will donate them.....

Did it really take this long for the Nike Air Force 1 High to get this subtle reflective treatment? Shown here is the sneaker wearing another white base with the stretched out Swoosh on the side sporting the 3M treatment. It’s not too uncommon for a Nike Air Force 1 High release like this to get a counterpart black pair, so we’ll keep you up to date on that. See this subtle pair of Forces in better detail with us after the break and keep in mind they’ll officially release on October 5th at NSW accounts like Sneaker Lounge.

Nike Air Force 1 High
Color: White/Reflective Silver-Silver
Style Code: 315121-022
Release Date: 10/05/13
Price: $100

i like
probably wait to get on the discount though

It seems to be a tweak on the site. Obviously will be the next option and I'm excited. Looks pretty amazing to me. Sign me up.:smokin

Back
Top Bottom