OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I can go all the way to the submit order button, but it gives you an error saying there is a stock out. Live Chat said to call because they still had it. I called. They got the same error. Pretty disappointing.
Dang, so the option is done already? And I cancelled one of my order yesterday because I felt that they'll be there for a while.

Dang, so the option is done already? And I cancelled one of my order yesterday because I felt that they'll be there for a while.
All gone. I think they still have the gradient sole/midsole but at least one panel of the iridescent upper is out of stock. I haven't tried making it with a regular swoosh or something. Might be that other parts are still available.

I think it was a ordering glitch

doesn't seem like you were supposed to be able to order em yesterday

just got the tweet right now

I may be wrong but you should be able to order now

I think it was a ordering glitch

doesn't seem like you were supposed to be able to order em yesterday

just got the tweet right now

I may be wrong but you should be able to order now
I ordered them yesterday and even talk to two reps asking how long the option would be up for and they wasn't sure. But order says processing

I ordered them yesterday and even talk to two reps asking how long the option would be up for and they wasn't sure. But order says processing

yeah that's what I mean

I don't think people were supposed to have access to em but the orders will be honored

hopefully to those who want em they become available somehow today

NDC Text the .Links but they aren't on the Twitter.. Weird
NDC deleted the tweet.

I haven't tried to place another order of the hi's or lows today, but it's only giving out of stock once completing order right?

Last edited:
The AF1 won't even let me ID. 

limited id options are lame as hell.

Well here's hoping they either add the option to the air max 1 or that the resale on those trainers goes down and someone actually posts a 12 on ebay.

Last edited:
NDC deleted the tweet.

I haven't tried to place another order of the hi's or lows today, but it's only giving out of stock once completing order right?
Yeah, it's all good until your press "submit order"

Only Nike tweet about these I saw was from the European Twitter account. Everything else was from sneaker blogs. Nike sportswear posted it to IG late last night saying "coming to Nike ID" but they were already sold out by then.

damn if they deleted the tweet it's a wrap

not really my style with the options so I'm not too pressed

still interested to see those who ordered

Back
Top Bottom