OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

People be bugging trying to get 400+ for those black highs... might as well cop the anacondas or crocs for 800-900. A few months ago i couldve copped size 13 crocs DS w/ all accessories for 850 through paypal but i passed, bet they are still available tho

The Anaconda and Crocodile Lux did retail for 2000, but as you're probably aware the 25th anniversary of the AF1 went over pretty awful. They ended up showing up at some places for less than half the retail. I think shops that moved them got rid of them at about 300 or so.

I've been after a pair of the Crocodile lux low-key for a while, but I can't ever find them at the bargain price in my size, they pop up regularly just closer to the original retail price.

some of my favs, pics courtesy of Mike E Fresh

anyone smart/lucky enough to make multiple pairs really came up on those. it'll be real obvious that anyone paying big money on the resell only wants them cause they're "limited" and i hope they get gouged by people smart enough to sell em.

Still waiting for my iridescence to finish building. I went with lunar soles on them but those look really good. i'm excited for them.

Since I have been fiending for a pair of Super Bowl Air Trainer 1's for a while now, I put the white midsole, and clear outsole on my pair of AF 1's...already shipped. I can't wait! 

Back
Top Bottom