OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Foot Locker Release. They used better leather than the cardboard feeling stuff and obviously a supreme inspiration. Very clean in person.

quality looks like the regular material used on the cheaper nikeID options. they felt nice to touch but creased up terribly after a few wears. i don't trust nike.
No matter how premium the leather is, it WILL crease. People complaining about creasing and cost cutting by Nike, is why they changed to "leather" that doesnt crease. Cant have it both ways...

Got my pair today also. Leather quality is insane as everyone said. I'm trying to figure out where I'm gonna wear them cause I don't even wanna get a drop of dirt on them. They're that nice. Usually I just put em in and what happens happens but damn. Good **** nike.

Nike should remaster the company

fixed :wink:

Got my pair today also. Leather quality is insane as everyone said. I'm trying to figure out where I'm gonna wear them cause I don't even wanna get a drop of dirt on them. They're that nice. Usually I just put em in and what happens happens but damn. Good **** nike.

just spray that crepe protect stuff and you should be good mayne

Last edited:
Y'all hyping the **** outta the leather, it's nice and a bit better than gr quality, but buttery, ehh.
When all you know is garbage, then this release drops and you feel/see the difference, yeah I think its a big deal.

For me atleast cause I still wear white/white AF1s Low/Mid/High all the time.

Yeah I wouldn't be arguing this is like the greatest leather ever, but the quality is so good that I will never buy another regular AF1 shoe again unless they remaster the entire line.

I don't see how the leather quality is not... quality. I used to have the Italian Lux Hi's and this leather isn't on THAT level, but it's closer than anything I've felt on an Air Force 1 in a while. The last GR pair I had that were even close were these.

the leather on the wht/slvr is nice, but some of yall really are over hyping it. its not better than any jordan 1 retro like the blk/whts or chi's. i mean its nice, but not THAT nice. anyway, im glad that everyone was able to cop. hopefully nike continues this trend bc i would be more than happy to pair for some good quality AF1s at around $120-$140.

Gave them to my brother because I didn't feel like packing them while moving. They were 2 or 3 sizes too big for him and he still beat them to the ground. :lol:

Last edited:
the leather on the wht/slvr is nice, but some of yall really are over hyping it. its not better than any jordan 1 retro like the blk/whts or chi's. i mean its nice, but not THAT nice. anyway, im glad that everyone was able to cop. hopefully nike continues this trend bc i would be more than happy to pair for some good quality AF1s at around $120-$140.

Yea but think about it compared to the leather on AF1 in the past few years. It's buttery. Like linoleum mid SBs. Just super soft and supple.

No matter how premium the leather is, it WILL crease. People complaining about creasing and cost cutting by Nike, is why they changed to "leather" that doesnt crease. Cant have it both ways...
no. i said "creased up terribly" for a reason. i expect creasing. the best leather creases and it looks natural and occurs over time, not at horrible angles and super deep just from a few wears. over 90% of my af1s are from before 2000 so i know what decent general release leather feels and looks like.

I got my pair
Is it me but
Is the shoe EXTREMELY light for an af1 high
No weight to it at all
Also I have 3 sets of straps
2 sets of grey
And 1 white
Anyone else get 3 sets of straps

Damn. I only got two sets.

But yeah, it's light. I don't know why Nike can't just do this for every damn release. They obviously have the "old" molds and patterns. Just kill production on the "newer" style and substitute this one. Can't be that damn difficult.

May not help that they're still sitting though. :smh:

Just went to georgetown nike and tryed them on the leather is better then normal. They run 2 sizes big i wear a size 13 and i fit in a 11.5 12 is perfect

I got my pair
Is it me but
Is the shoe EXTREMELY light for an af1 high
No weight to it at all
Also I have 3 sets of straps
2 sets of grey
And 1 white
Anyone else get 3 sets of straps
hey are kinda light i was surpised by that though the same thing but i havent worn forces in years so i figured it was just me
Just went to georgetown nike and tryed them on the leather is better then normal. They run 2 sizes big i wear a size 13 and i fit in a 11.5 12 is perfect
no they do not lol. maybe a half size big. dont listen to this. 2 sizes...lets be real its Nike. id say true to size for basketball sneakers and a half size big if ur comparing it against air max and flyknit. 

And its a business model. if u can still make a ton of cash fromo using the new mold and then drop the old mold once in a while and get people excited or tax on the price why woudlnt u. Nikes smarter than that. ppl are gonna buy regardless. the avg consumer doesnt give a **** about the leathe grade as long as it looks like an af1. we are the 1%

I'm definitely buying another pair in the future. I feel like I'm gonna beat these into the ground.

Really hoping Nike drops more colors in the US with the same quality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom