OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

how much did the misplaced checks retail for? anyone here gonna try to get them tomorrow?

Last edited:
So is it a definite the white/royal highs of are releasing on Saturday? Went to FTL today they had no idea what I was talking about, I'll try HOH tomorrow.

Has it been confirmed that the white/royal AF1 Highs are dropping on the 22nd? Just called a few local spots and nobody knows anything.

Its dropping alongside the Yeezys, what do you expect... hell the Gold 9s are dropping and no one cares :lol:

Last edited:
Most will wait on the wht/royal until they hit disco. Being TBF I don't have the luxury, LOL. I'll get em tomorrow and then if they go on sale and have my size I'll cop those and return the full retail ones.

yeahhh i was able to get those navy's yesterday. Can't wait til they arrive. I love that shoe. so ill in person.

nike just hit me with the delay on the burgundy's. said it won't ship til next week. buzz killington.

So nike hit me earlier today saying the burgundys shipped so they should be here in a few. Im more excited for the navys tho.

Back
Top Bottom