OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

please stop posting resell prices. these are out and available if u do the leg work

Realistically resell prices aren't that bad right now. I saw kixsquarre has them for like 189 or so which is only 4 dollars more than I charged most NTers.

I probably made like 30 dollars total after hooking up everyone I could in this thread.

I think kixsquare and other sites charging sub 200 aren't over charging at all they are literally just asking for fair compensation since some refuse or are unable to do the work.

PS I sent my last 2 pairs of Flax highs out to NTers who requested them today. My spot literally cut me off yesterday and was like "we found out these are kind of limited and can't sell you anymore". My boy went up there today trying to scoop a pair or two and they put them up. I think they figured out they fudged up on the release. :smh:

Last edited:
Highs and Lows were always loved. The Mid hate started in '04.

Haven't bought a pair of mids in years but I loved mids when I was in high school. There were some great colorways that dropped from 00-05. I got into highs more when I got to college in 06.

As an adult I like the resurgence of the mid. It reminds me of when I was younger which is always nice.

Any spots in Atl? We aint like NYC with early releases.

Side note: but what irks me John Geiger got them & he talking bout adding Gucci check to them and people like thats a dope idea. **** is old like 1990s early 2000 old. Smh

PS I sent my last 2 pairs of Flax highs out to NTers who requested them today. My spot literally cut me off yesterday and was like "we found out these are kind of limited and can't sell you anymore". My boy went up there today trying to scoop a pair or two and they put them up. I think they figured out they fudged up on the release. :smh:

No lie, you're a good dude, because you could've been cut throat and held out til they dried up and made a killing. And their bad on dropping them early. Salute! :nthat:

And if you still need a blood sample and my security clearance, I got you. Playing fam. :lol:

Sir San Diego Sir San Diego I apprecaite that fam. I'm glad u got your kicks and what not.

My boy actually owns Trusted Kicks so I typically leave the reselling etc to him.

I feel like most of the thread will eat now that a bunch of us already have pairs.

these just popped up at my local citygear. anyone else seen them around?

You know what ? , I actually didn't pick gold as an option .. I wanted my liner to be the same color as my bottom , but by looking at it , it's really gold
laugh.gif

Which color did you pick...These are ver nice. I wiant to do one without the duckboot bottom

Which color did you pick...These are ver nice. I wiant to do one without the duckboot bottom

Well I can't see the names of the colors on mobile , but it's the same color as the duck bottom I picked .. But it really does look gold , which is nice , I'm satisfied

Last edited:
I do like that bamboo!  I been torn between an all bamboo pair with gum bottoms or a all sail pair with gum. By the way, everyones gotta be loving the quality on these ID forces. Leather is on point

Thanks bro , but go with all bamboo , you're not going to disappointed at all

Hmmm... Veg tan *ahem* Bamboo Forces sitting on an all white sole? Yep. :nthat:

That leather is too buttery not to. Bout to order now.

Or a sail sole? Hmmm...

EDIT: Done. Had to do it.

Last edited:
Dog We Need Some More Flax Retail Love Up In This Piece!

We Don't Get **** For AF1 Releases Here In Colorado So It's Online, Oop, Or Bust Again On This Colorway :smh:

Any Assist From A Fam Member On A 9.5 Would Truly Be Appreciated! :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom