Thank you for Sharing bro Repped

http://www.sneakerhead.com/nike-air-force-1-high-07-lv8-806403200.html 

FSR Cop now FREE SHIPPING

Flux HIGH
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Retail or bust mission complete.

Thanks fellas.  

Tried grabbing that 11.5 on sneakerhead. Sold out real quick. I guess it's a sign to not get them tonight. Kinda good.....I guess [emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

Good looks on the heads up. You've been repped.

Tried grabbing that 11.5 on sneakerhead. Sold out real quick. I guess it's a sign to not get them tonight. Kinda good.....I guess [emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

Good looks on the heads up. You've been repped.
check the ebay link i posted up there 

11.5   -    2 left

Reactions: Ube
I ordered a 12 on sneakerhead.

With all the pairs that's popping up i'm thinking i might can snag on discount later on tho.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info egaroc1 egaroc1 airraab airraab ....a part of me is really trying not to drop the cash on them right now but I know I need them. I think I'm gonna wait it out until Thursday and see how I feel about it.

Took my daughter to the Dr. lastnight, now reading what happened...........I'm sick
sick.gif

Seems like a lot of places will have tho, heck maybe they'll show up at outlets like the uptown waterproof wheats

Last edited:
Glad to see y'all eating and sharing. I'm on budget mode right now and prefer the mids, but that eBay seller always has good listings and drops his prices randomly throughout the week.

Got a bunch of pairs of air forces.

Always been a fan. It's weird because like other Nike I'm a true 13 but in forces I can wear 12 or 14 sometimes. Depends on year and particular pair.

Anyways I bought someone's or a lot of their collection. And copped like 20 or so pairs of forces all older. Some 12, some women's 12.5/13. I know most of them.

But if I post pics later maybe u guys can help me identify some of them.

I really copped cuz they are used but very good shape and most basically all have the heavy wooden af1 25th anniversary show horns. They are so sick. Using them on my questlove pairs, busy p, more pricey rare stuff. But got all the pairs for like 20/25 bucks except the phillipino pair. Got a mint pair fir 100 and I love them. Really quality.

But got patent Easters, Black philly bell, some pink patent women's pair with like silver glitter but fit men's, some brown snake skin with pink sole, all white with red heel tab with Chinese letter.

Have not bought new af1 in a minute cuz I'm starting to sell a lot of my collection. Only buying must have these days.
But I have 6 pairs of questlove, 2 with signed boxes.

8 pairs of busy p's color version. Not live strong

Couple dj premier

Denim pair with stitched swoosh

All the doerbecher pairs.

I'm sure plenty can't remember

Sorry for my rant here.

Just will post pics of other pairs. See what they are and maybe u guys can help tell me if they worth anything

Thanks

Sneakerhead Went Quick! :wow:

Just Goes To Show If You Are On The Fence With These, Don't Hesitate!

I Honestly Think Nike Will Produce These In Similar Numbers As The Mids To Keep Us Chomping At The Bit For Next Seasons Drop. If So, That Means $300+ Prices When All Is Said And Done :smh:

Sneakerhead Went Quick!
eek.gif

Just Goes To Show If You Are On The Fence With These, Don't Hesitate!

I Honestly Think Nike Will Produce These In Similar Numbers As The Mids To Keep Us Chomping At The Bit For Next Seasons Drop. If So, That Means $300+ Prices When All Is Said And Done
mean.gif
I think your right but I think the highs look the best out of these, but your also right with that price I see it keep going up.

I ate on the ebay link. Good to see the bickering over and people sharing the info. There's too many of these out early to be too limited. The double up on RD will be easy but doubt they hit a sale. Just my opinion though.

Got a bunch of pairs of air forces.

Always been a fan. It's weird because like other Nike I'm a true 13 but in forces I can wear 12 or 14 sometimes. Depends on year and particular pair.

Anyways I bought someone's or a lot of their collection. And copped like 20 or so pairs of forces all older. Some 12, some women's 12.5/13. I know most of them.

But if I post pics later maybe u guys can help me identify some of them.

I really copped cuz they are used but very good shape and most basically all have the heavy wooden af1 25th anniversary show horns. They are so sick. Using them on my questlove pairs, busy p, more pricey rare stuff. But got all the pairs for like 20/25 bucks except the phillipino pair. Got a mint pair fir 100 and I love them. Really quality.

But got patent Easters, Black philly bell, some pink patent women's pair with like silver glitter but fit men's, some brown snake skin with pink sole, all white with red heel tab with Chinese letter.

Have not bought new af1 in a minute cuz I'm starting to sell a lot of my collection. Only buying must have these days.
But I have 6 pairs of questlove, 2 with signed boxes.

8 pairs of busy p's color version. Not live strong

Couple dj premier

Denim pair with stitched swoosh

All the doerbecher pairs.

I'm sure plenty can't remember

Sorry for my rant here.

Just will post pics of other pairs. See what they are and maybe u guys can help tell me if they worth anything

Thanks

Denim pair you talking about are the 03's?

Fav af1 of all time, i hope the upcoming id options let me make an exact pair

I know a couple yrs back they had the options available where i COULD have made a pair but for some reason I didnt do it :smh: i believe it was 2011 or 2012

The on day i skip NT 
mad.gif

Missed the sneakerhead drop, damn... All good, should be able to cop local... 

This damn impatience b....

Savages lol. Just saw 20% off nike clearance and was gonna grab 3 of the OG Hi's for 79$ but all the good sizes LOOOOOONG gone. Oh well, i got two from before. 

Back
Top Bottom