OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

[/quote]

Are those white and olive looking ones og's or have they dropped?

for my Brooklyn cats downtown got the wheats $140 flat no tax. Look at the mom and pops store. Just scored mine

Just grabbed my Flax from local Boutique called Next thats in Beachwood Mall here in Cleveland. They still got every size and I was the first person to even grab a pair today lol

Sometimes they do phone orders so here's the number (216) 593-0029

I would call before the mall gets packed.

Just grabbed my Flax from local Boutique called Next thats in Beachwood Mall here in Cleveland. They still got every size and I was the first person to even grab a pair today lol

Sometimes they do phone orders so here's the number (216) 593-0029

I would call before the mall gets packed.

Surprised these aren't getting more hype in the 216. Next usually pushes out just about everything .

Im in chicago and they just push the release back to tge 12th since when af1 pushbacl release dates like albums[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Surprised these aren't getting more hype in the 216. Next usually pushes out just about everything .

Yeah they posted them on their IG saying "select locations, more available soon" and then just never posted the stores lol. I'm assuming people will start to gab on to them later.

Im trying to think if I want to double up and just rock a pair all winter

Are there any other sites that are selling online every store is releasing on the 12th i dont want to miss out on these like the mids from last yr

Yep. That's why I mentioned his name.

Shout to him, you, Kid Lebron, bigJ, and dudes from before that whose names are escaping me - everybody that used to hold down the outlet thread!

Random pic:

'98 lows, from which the baby blue highs are inspired

I damn near cried when this chick dropped a can of Hawaiin Punch on my pair....more so because it was like 2002 and they were long gone from stores. That pic hurts to look at [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom