OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Wasn't missing these

Got my shipping confirmation from Villa, I didn't think these would go so fast online, I was in NDC exactly at 10 and couldn't get thru

at 655 my plan was to cop off NDC mobile but thought with all the releases lately maybe SNKRS App would be best bet, so went with SNKRS first and was able to cop, also tried on NDC mobile just in case and never able to cart

Not these ones

My Flax - Both Mids and Highs are TTS 

but I could wear a .5 size up and it would still fit fine, Especially if your wear thick sock with these for the Winter
****.  might have a size 11 available then

i hope yall feasted! passed on the highs, since i was able to pick up the mids on the restock last month.

Pretty sure everyone who wanted a pair got their pair. If you didn't you just slacked. They should still be in your local stores. Price will be coming down for resell. Not gonna be 400

Copped a second pair on footlocker.. think im gonna cancel/return :wow:

Regret kicked in about 2 hours after confirmation lol. Think ill use the money towards a new gun or something. I already got the early pair + bobbitos.

Copped a second pair on footlocker.. think im gonna cancel/return
embarassed.gif

Regret kicked in about 2 hours after confirmation lol. Think ill use the money towards a new gun or something. I already got the early pair + bobbitos.
same boat got em in my cart but dont want to spend that money on them, makes kind of happy im not the only one

Here in Colorado both the Foot Locker and Footaction got less than 25 pairs with only doubles in 10 and 10.5. Wasn't a line when I copped this morning but every person walking in or calling the phone was asking about them.

SOle FLy Miami is taking phone orders according to an email they just sent. 305-800-3423

Back
Top Bottom