OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I tried the miss on today and thought they ran to half size big. Now I'm just curious as to if I should wait for flyknit lows or just cop mids and if anything, return them if I can handle the wait for the lows.

lame... looks like the Purps are back at $140 :stoneface:

Smh and I was about to order too. I wonder why they went back up and if Nike will honor the previous price? Welp I guess I wait till they go on further discount.

Man, idk if I can hold out for these to go on sale. These were the remastered AF1s I wanted the most. Although I'm hesitant about that white suede swoosh. I can see my selvedge jeans bleeding all over them.

Man who you telling I keep looking at them in trying so hard not to cop

Does regular FLs carry the Ultra FKs? I want to check them out in person and try on first.

Just picked these off eBay for $60!!!! 2001 Japan Snakeskin lows!!!

Eager to see the next ID options. Was hyped on the gold pair, but I'll probably pass on them.

Smh and I was about to order too. I wonder why they went back up and if Nike will honor the previous price? Welp I guess I wait till they go on further discount.

second time ive seen them do this with these. next time they drop ill jump though. i want so many of the o g high. purps , royals (both) , powder blue , black. must.
multi high may be on the list for tomorrow though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom